Location: Home  Community Forums  Advent Calendar 2014  #1 MTC: Santas route 
#1 MTC: Santas route
Page: 4 of 6
Post Reply  0 Observer

Something I learned from RPG mapping: To make sure that a mod will work properly, you can set the mod by URL when you open the map. :) (still gotta test it with Pack.gbx files)

@riolu: you might have disabled some P2P content (like mods only) in the launcher.
Are all boxes ticked in Configure → Advanced → PeerToPeer → Advanced ?
Last edited by Voyager006,
Moped Racer

Yes, that's a good solution Voyager, except ManiaPlanet says Gbx files are an invalid filetype when doing that. So it's not a solution in this circumstance. :) It works great for zips though. :d
Site Leader

Your method is also a nice workaround for stuff which can't be set by URL in-game :p
Moped Racer

Maniaplanet should really have a text field, allowing you to set the url manually before saving. Additionally it could display the url, if there is already one used ;)
gado is a

P2P is fine, I even have the issue when I load a mod locally in the editor. I tried several mods in all environments, none of them seem to work. They do show up in the mod selection menu, but once I load the map it only shows the default textures. I only tried on my laptop though, I'll check later on my PC if I have the same issue there.
Edit: fixed it by removing the ModWork folder.
Last edited by riolu!,
Quad Bike Racer

I've decided to throw something together =) Nothing too exciting, but so far it's pretty fun to race :d

Edit: Just finished building the map :d Now for some Christmas themed MT :cool:
Last edited by Zack11,
Moped Racer

Can we update tracks before deadline is reached?
Old Age Caravanner

yes, maxi, you are allowed to do that ;)
gado is a

That is great i need to relax scenery a little. :)
Old Age Caravanner

... says:
EDIT: Only Nadeo titlepacks allowed

Noooooo...my track is almost finished but i used dagos pack :'(
Learner Driver
Page: 4 of 6 Post Reply
© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem