Location: Home  Community Forums  Advent Calendar 2014  #9 Tetris 
#9 Tetris
Page: 1 of 3
Post Reply  0 Observer
#9 Tetris  

• Santa is having a few problems loading presents into his truck. That's why he needs your help. As it happens, the presents are in the shape of Tetris blocks. Nobody knows why :p

To simulate the real case, this is just a test scenario to find the best present loader, you're given an interval of 5 minutes to do your best.
    Visit the Tetris Manialink by marcel, play the Time Attack mode and get a good Highscore.
    You have two days from now on. So the deadline is Wednesday night (the 10th of Dec) ! ;)

EDIT: You can see the (hopefully correct) current standings on Tetris?highscore/mx.

• Additionally, there is an announcement to make for tomorrow's present. #10 will be a Hide and Seek evening hosted by Marius89 at 20h CET. We heard that it will be beneficial to show up in a xmas dress (avatar, name, skin or whatever you can modify). See you there! ;)
    Last edited by haenry,
  • gado is a

it does so much fun (l)
    Old Age Caravanner

do we have to be in all-times, overall ranking? or there is some special classification for MX Advent?
    G-kart Racer

There is a special ranking for These two days ;)
    gado is a

where? I can see only option: "Latest Highscore" and there is a date.
    like here: ScreeN
    e: ok, now it is (y)
    Last edited by ketrab,
    G-kart Racer

AWESOME!!!!!!!!!
    Moped Racer

I quickly created a separate list of th MX event so that you can see what place you currently have in the event. You can access it using Tetris?highscore/mx.

The list is not be perfect, so the final result may differ from what is shown on the ManiaLink. (E.g. multiple scores by the same player are not filtered.) But it should give you an idea on how good you are ;)

And sorry for taking the first place, I will of course remove myself from the final result :d
    Last edited by haenry,
    Learner Driver

Amazing, marcel! Great job! :o

I quickly edited your message, to actually create a link using the Maniaplanet protocol ;)
    gado is a

I can't enter the highscores, I'm not good enough :p
    Moped Racer

I heard there is a page two :p
    gado is a
    Page: 1 of 3 Post Reply
    © ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem