Location: Home  Community Forums  Advent Calendar 2014  #9 Tetris 
#9 Tetris
Page: 2 of 3
Post Reply  0 Observer

No, I mean I can't even survive 5 minutes of this, "You need to win the game to save your highscore" :p
Moped Racer

oooh well, now that's something completely different :d
Last edited by haenry,
gado is a

Do you mind if I ask you your strategy? Because even when I get more lines, I have a much lower score, so I don't think I understand how this works :$
Moped Racer

Zack11 says:
Do you mind if I ask you your strategy? Because even when I get more lines, I have a much lower score, so I don't think I understand how this works :$

Try to remove multiple lines at once. You get more points with removing e.g. two lines at once than you get when removing those two lines one by one. ;)

So best strategy is to try to always remove 4 lines at once with a long piece, which becomes challenging as the long piece is known to never come when you need it most :d
Learner Driver

m4rcel says:
So best strategy is to try to always remove 4 lines at once with a long piece, which becomes challenging as the long piece is known to never come when you need it most :d

Actually, for this I wanted congratualte you. It's like the real tetris. The moment you close the gap, two or three of the long blocks appear ^^
Moped Racer

Ich hab eindeutig zu viel Tetris gezockt xD

Als ich gerade auf meinen Desktop geschaut habe hat sich ein Tetris Block zwischen zwei Ordner gesetzt xD
Old Age Caravanner

I'm rank 121 atm :)
Moped Racer

whowhowhoooooa!

There are results after a very long time.
Santa had a good number of participants to load his truck. Thus he was generous and gave away a lot of candy.
Although the candy seems to be old and dry already, they're still worth a lot for the leaderboard. They are not meant to be eaten anways :p
Here are the points you reached and the candies you gain for them.

:cool:
gado is a

fock so much candy and i forgot to play +o(
Quad Bike Racer

ye m2, I played one game during Hide&Seek and didn't know I can get the pieces down quickly with "space". Instead I used all the time the down-button :|
Moped Racer
Page: 2 of 3 Post Reply
© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem