Location: Home  Community Forums  Projects & Competitions  Q Bot - "expressive" driving competition 
Q Bot - "expressive" driving competition
Page: 3 of 3
Post Reply  0 Observer

Haha I'm glad you liked it :) Yeah the flip wasn't intentional, but it happened almost every time^^ I guess the Canyoncar doesn't jump as high as the Valleycar :/ I'm glad you liked the finish, I wanted to throw in something extra xD
Last edited by Zack11,
Moped Racer

I'm done driving this thing :p Will upload my replays in the near future!
Moped Racer

Voyager006 says:
I'm done driving this thing :p Will upload my replays in the near future!

cool to hear :cool: , post the links to your replays here
the more the better :)
Last edited by pfm,
Quad Bike Racer

Here you go! I didn't get a perfect run but I'll include my 5 best runs just for the sake of it (I hope they're not boring) :p If you want the raw replays of the single stunts (in order to merge them) just let me know :)
Last edited by Voyager006,
Moped Racer

cool! i'll take a look at them later =)

Dude! these are awesome, seriously!
watched all the individual ones and 2 of the full runs so far

some of the stunts are so cool =)
the full runs area really nice as well because we can see you roam the map looking for stunts and doing some really purposeful ones, so nice =)

thanks a lot =)
I will try to collect some more and then we will go to the video production stage =)
Last edited by pfm,
Quad Bike Racer

Thanks :) As you said, there are a couple of stunts in the full runs which are quite impressive too, so don't forget them if you decide to leave something out :p
Moped Racer

dude those long run are pretty sick!! i am having hard time trying to do a big chain of stunts, only got some single stunts + some small chains so far. but your replays got me fired up to try more (y)
Quad Bike Racer

Any updates here? :) Are you waiting for more participants?
Moped Racer

i think the replays I have are enough to make a cool video,
I'm looking for a video maker though =)
not many people in the valley community that I know do videos

can you think of someone?
Quad Bike Racer
Page: 3 of 3 Post Reply
© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem