Location: Home  Community Forums  Your Maps  Arkive's Collection of Tracks or Something 
Arkive's Collection of Tracks or Something
Page: 1 of 4
Post Reply  0 Observer
Arkive's Collection of Tracks or Something  
Hello, and welcome to my collection of tracks! I don't really know what to put up here, so have a track!

It's a proof-of-concept course where you go underground. It's even got instructions in the author comments!

Also, I don't feel like posting older tracks here. As far as I'm concerned, those are done and done. Besides, most of my old tracks aren't particularly good. This has absolutely nothing to do at all with the fact that I'm lazy.

In any case, all of my new courses should appear here (unless I forget). Have fun!
MTC Host
MTC Host

Oh look, an MTC November 2015 entry!

MTC Host
MTC Host

Another MTC track, this one for the December 2015 edition.

MTC Host
MTC Host

Experimenting with ghost blocks and terrain!

MTC Host
MTC Host

A map for the February 2016 MTC!

MTC Host
MTC Host

Here's a Valley map for MTC March 2016.

MTC Host
MTC Host

Last time I made an original Stadium track was in September. Now I'm back in it for the May 2016 MTC!

MTC Host
MTC Host

I forgot I had this thread. Anyways, I have a couple of MTC maps since Lowrider!

The track I made for June didn't turn out quite as well as I had hoped, especially after needing to remove a CP.

The track I made for July/August turned out rather nice!

My YouTube video for that one also just came out, in case you want to watch the Author Time.
MTC Host
MTC Host

Looks like I forgot to add my September MTC course to this thread. Well, might as well bundle it with my October MTC course.

Featuring tilting via low gravity, it's...

Featuring spooky atmospheric stuffs, it's...
MTC Host
MTC Host

My newest MTC entry is also my first attempt at a fullspeed course!

MTC Host
MTC Host
Page: 1 of 4 Post Reply
© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem