Location: Home  Community Forums  General  MX Users Choice award (x-post from tmx forum) 
MX Users Choice award (x-post from tmx forum)
Page: 1 of 2
Post Reply  0 Observer
MX Users Choice award (x-post from tmx forum)  
Hey,
wouldnt it be cool if we make something like this? maybe tehre is already something like that on MX but I think hat it would be nice :) maybe add stuff like rookie of the year (mapper / "driver")
Sky.esu says:

Builders:
o Best Technical Builder:
o Best Fullspeed Builder:
o Best Dirt Builder:
o Best RPG Builder:
o Best Trial Builder:
o Best Lol Builder:
o Best PX Builder:
o Best overall Builder:
o Best creative mapper:
o Most Unnoticed Author:
o Best Track Series:
o Coolest trackname:

Drivers:
o Best Technical Driver:
o Best Fullspeed Driver:
o Best Dirt Driver:
o Best RPG Driver:
o Best Trial Driver:
o Best overall driver:
o Best Nadeo driver:

Creationairy:
o Best Screenshot Maker:
o Best Mediatracker Maker:
o Best Video Producer:
o Best Scenery Maker:
o Best Tech track of the year:
o Best Fullspeed track of the year:
o Best Dirt track of the year:
o Best RPG track of the year:
o Best Trial track of the year:
o Best Lol track of the year:
o Best PX track of the year

TMX-site:
o Project of the year:
o Trackmania Legend Award:
o Epic Track Award:
o Friendliest Face On TMX:
o Most Active User:
o Funniest TMX User:
o Mr. Trackmania:
o Comeback of the year:
o TMX's Helping Hand:
o TMX Lifetime Achievement:
o TMX Crew Member from the year:

/fredair
Last edited by iHq/fredair.esu,
Beetle Racer

I'm so agree with that topic ! I would be so cool (y)
Trying Unique Idea

+1 Would definitely be cool :d
Moped Racer

Nice idea. I already thought this would be cool for MX a few years ago. Ironicly, just like in TMX, the awards would begin after my peak in activity. But well, less then 100 people vote for it anyway so the result shouldn't be taken to seriously. Still a nice motivation for any builder who wants more exposure.
Quad Bike Racer

GanjaRider says:
Nice idea. I already thought this would be cool for MX a few years ago. Ironicly, just like in TMX, the awards would begin after my peak in activity. But well, less then 100 people vote for it anyway so the result shouldn't be taken to seriously. Still a nice motivation for any builder who wants more exposure.

:) that's the sad truth. It's like the MTC. The winner isn't the best mapper. He's the best with circumstances only a few people judge.
Beetle Racer

Maybe we could have nominations or something for these? Then we could set up choices for the actual vote ;)

Edit: Just read the link that you posted xD I guess that is how TMX does it too haha
Last edited by Zack11,
Moped Racer

Zack11 says:
Maybe we could have nominations or something for these? Then we could set up choices for the actual vote ;)

Edit: Just read the link that you posted xD I guess that is how TMX does it too haha

i already know who to nominate. IF we do this, maybe haenry can post it onto the front page so we have more people who vote :d
Im a redditor, so I could post this on reddit.com/r/trackmania
Beetle Racer

Imo rookie of the year would be the same as "most un-noticed builder" in a way, as he better you are, the more youll get noticed/awarded anyways ;)
Learner Driver

Any confirmation from the mods yet? Having a competition like this would for sure not hurt (y)
Quad Bike Racer

All I know is the year I ran a UCA on TMX United... I actually hit the max posts per day limit, twice. :p

It's a great idea, but it is a lot of work to organize and compile the results... depending on how many people vote. When we did it, we let people vote for as many or as few categories as they wanted. Some are not active in certain categories so they don't feel qualified to vote for someone there.
Site Leader
Page: 1 of 2 Post Reply
© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem