Authormania 2
Page: 4 of 4
Post Reply  0 Observer

Really nice video eyebo.

Awas pls
Moped Racer

Sooooooorry,

the winners are up now.
Sadly I wasn't able to really play and award the maps :'( , but all of you will get your well deserved award from me soon.
BTW awesome video eyebo (y)

Awas
Learner Driver

Congratulations to airneko on his win! You really deserve it :d I'm so happy that I got second place with Aircoco (l) Thank you to everyone who voted for my map and to all of the other authors who made great maps :d And a special thanks to Awas for hosting this competition! :cool:
Moped Racer

Thanks again for hosting the event Awas!

Congrats to everybody for building such great tracks and especially for AirNeko, Zack and Aircoco for comming out on top. Well deserved! (y)
Moped Racer

Zack11 says:
Thanks for the video eyebo! (y)

|(X-v)|Slow says:
Yes, thanks a lot for the vid, eyebo^^ (y)

kamakaze says:
Really nice video eyebo.

Awas says:
BTW awesome video eyebo (y)

Thanks guys! :$ :d

And congrats to Airneko for his win! A well deserved 2nd place to Zack11 and Aircoco! RachoVolker's map was super fun too, so I'm glad to see it in the top.

I was only sad to not see poivrot's map make it to the top3. It was super creative. But the people hath spoken!

Also, wasn't there supposed to be a driving portion of this contest for those with the top dedi times on the maps at the end of the event? I could have sworn I read something about that in the original post. But it's not there now, so maybe I'm imagining things.

In any case, thanks Awas for organizing this! (y)
Last edited by eyebo,
Site Leader

Oh ... That was unexpected :o .

Facing big mappers like Zack11, Poivrot, or Zengo, I thought I'll be at 3th or the best 2nd (And ofc Zack at first place :p ). I'm very honored to reach the first place close by Zack and I'm really happy for Aircoco to reach this place (l) . Special mention to Poivrot who made the best map of the competition, maybe a bit too crazy for the large public =p . Big thanks to Awas to have brought back to death the big mappers from beginning or mappers like me and coco :) . Maybe this gives me the motivation to finish my 30th map. GGs !

Edit @eyebo : I think people received their price, I hear from driver like Aircoco. Not sure for the others. If not, show yourself :-w .
Last edited by airneko83,
Learner Driver

Congratulations to the winners! Well deserved. :cool: This event was a great boost in activity, motivation and morale! Or something like that. =p Thanks again for hosting awas! (y)
Quad Bike Racer

Congratz neko ! (y)
Thanks again Awas (y)
burp...
Page: 4 of 4 Post Reply
© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem