Location: Home  Community Forums  Projects & Competitions  MX Community Project! 
MX Community Project!
Page: 17 of 24
Post Reply  0 Observer

My fault?

1 one: that's the very first one. Link has been deleted, no one has it anymore. ;)

2nd : well, that one was good. It was my favourite. But, guess what? Deleted as well, and someone (space if I remember well ^^ ) told it would be better to wait for 14th. That's why we "removed" it from our mind. Page 12.

3rd and last one: The more I drive it, the more I dislike it. :p
Last edited by FT»Joyeux,
Moped Racer

is the 2nd one with boring startdownhill or with cool road-to-platform transition, where joy didn't have enough blocks to test it? :p
Zimmer Racer

cool road platform, that I couldn't test. Then, some of you decided to make another part after 14th. :p
Moped Racer

hmm... I think I could rebuild that xD
Zimmer Racer

Okay! Do it, it was the best part by far! :d
Moped Racer

http://www.speedyshare.com/files/30489957/MX_Proj.Map.Gbx
that's how I remember it^^ can add like five more secs tomorrow if needed ;)
Last edited by Space,
Zimmer Racer

24 hours, no answers? :(
Zimmer Racer

what did you expect? I'll build on it! :p
Moped Racer

I wasn't posting here for some time, and I started to be a bit confused. Can someone explain how does the project looks ATM? When I'll have to start making my part? And am I still in this project? :p
G-kart Racer

like the last one (link in my post); you're still in; will start building after joy ;)
Zimmer Racer
Page: 17 of 24 Post Reply
© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem