Location: Home  Community Forums  Help  Blocks missing - not drivable tracks 
Blocks missing - not drivable tracks
Page: 1 of 1
Post Reply  0 Observer
Blocks missing - not drivable tracks  
Sometimes it happens that the track writes warning message about blocks missing. But I can not figure out where the error is. But today I came to the suspicious thing. I have a clean mp4 installation . But it seems that in my installation some blocks missing over the people who updated the mp4 from the old game and therefore I can not ride some tracks.

If such blocks are more, Then I'm not surprised I can not ride some old tracks.
I know that this sample block does not directly prove , because similar tipe of blocks the track can contains as embeddable , but there is well seen that some old blocks missing in the new editor.

G-kart Racer

This really is a pain in the neck :| . I do hope this issue can be fixed, so all those great older maps can still be played. :'(
Learner Driver

I don't understand your screenshot.

Cones are missing in the map? Or the red corner piece is missing?
Site Leader

I mean the red corner. I do not have this block anymore in the editor . In one old map I have used these blocks. But after computing the track to mp4 this blocks has a transparent faces. I wanted to replace these damaged blocks with new ones , but i found that thos blocks missing in new editor . As you can see in the expanded menu with objects the object missing.

I suspect that such blocks may be more, because I cannot open some tracks in strange circumstances .
"(WTC) [RPG] Long Trial (TM4) by   Nighthawk
This path has embeddable objects enabled, this is apparently because Individual objects are visible under the author's comment. I have the latest titlepack installed as well. I'm not sure where the problem is, but whole is strange.

If I was doing something wrong I needed to advise, If anyone has similar problems , tell it he please.

G-kart Racer

What's the difference between your red corner and this one?

Moped Racer

Hmm Racho thanks for screenshot :) . Just my fault, because I was looking for this block in the wrong place :d .
But nothing changes that I can not open some tracks . I spent a long time and no finding a solution.
G-kart Racer

Is the TMPLUS Titlepack updated and compatible with MP4? Might be a problem on the TMPLUS titlepack side.

The Nighthawk track you linked was build in that titlepack and not in the standard Canyon titlepack.
Moped Racer

Racho says:
Is the TMPLUS Titlepack updated and compatible with MP4? Might be a problem on the TMPLUS titlepack side.

Yes, that's a really good question, because TMPLUS titlepack do not have any mp4 update.
But on the other hand, it's special that the track has been updated without any problems to mp4 and moreover Nighthawk uploaded his own and freshly created replay .
G-kart Racer

You can use old TPs to update maps to MP4 using batch converter. :)
Site Leader
Page: 1 of 1 Post Reply
© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem