Location: Home  Community Forums  General  My review of TM2 Canyon's Campaign 
My review of TM2 Canyon's Campaign
Page: 1 of 5
Post Reply  0 Observer
My review of TM2 Canyon's Campaign  
Well, I guess someone has to do it...

White: Not much to say except out of nowhere a LOL track appeared and ruined my Gold medal streak.
Green: Not too much of a fan of these. B07, however, made me especially disgusted as it seemed somewhat familiar to a track I've already raced on during beta3. Why would Nadeo steal someone's track?
Blue: Attack of the evil narrow roads of evilly evil evilness! I hated these, and I'm still not through all the torture - I have four or five to go!
Red: WIP
Black: WIP

Overall: I'll be blunt. Who did Nadeo ask to build these tracks anyway? They're absolutely garbage (except for B07, that one wasn't garbage, it was stolen property)! I will give them credit for at least trying to build decent tracks.

I'm looking forward to Valley, I hope they actually make some good ones this time.
Last edited by Phoenyx Imperius,
Rise from the ashes!

Nadeo never builds in the 'acceptable TMX/MX style.' It's good that there are tracks that are particularly 'mean,' because then you have more points to improve your time on, and without points to improve your time on, what good is a campaign like this? :cool:
Moped Racer

There seem to be only a handful of difficult GP tracks but a lot of difficult narrow tracks. Did whoever made those run out of ideas?

Also: first time gold on A08 rofl. :cool:
Moped Racer

that's why they did Trackmania United Star Edition. :cool:
Old Age Caravanner

also had a dejavu feeling on one of the tracks that I raced before the retail came out
but I guess somebody made that track because he was asked by NADEO perhaps? thought about that?
I don't think they'll be stealing tracks from anyone
if they would use a track, I bet they already asked it before you know

and actually, the campaign tracks are fun to drive. I think they're just made to give the users an idea what can be done with the game. and as somebody already have said, the NADEO-tracks do always differ from the tracks that the users make. I don't think that it's bad :)
You just lost the game ...

One thing that's just plain annoying and stupid: When you want to join a buddy it connects you to the server instantly instead of giving a yes/no messagebox with the actual server name. I really hope this gets patched.
Quad Bike Racer

then tell about it on maniaplanet forum; nobody will fix it if they won't know about it.
Zimmer Racer

It has already been posted.
Quad Bike Racer

At least it's not Bay A1 again. So shut up.
G-kart Racer

B07 is made by nadeo lol.. Just updated a little but the old that was on all servers was also made by nadeo.

The B tracks are quite fun btw :cool:
Last edited by Tuta,
· · · – – – · · ·
Page: 1 of 5 Post Reply
© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem