Location: Home  Community Forums  General  solomode - 5minutes timeline for official runs 
solomode - 5minutes timeline for official runs
Page: 1 of 3
Post Reply  0 Observer
solomode - 5minutes timeline for official runs  
high all,
maybe there are more players who think 5 minutes is way too long.
its extremly frustrating imo when you suck your run after a few seconds, and then
have to wait 5 minutes for the next try.
maybe when we collect players opinion, they will change it.

all you have to do is answer with "+1" in this thread, and we'll see what comes out :)
maybe nothing

=p
Learner Driver
Zimmer Racer

thanks for the link..

no +1 from you? :)
Learner Driver

You're more likely to get Nadeo's attention by contributing to the thread linked to by Space, already with over 15 pages of people discussing the timer.

Locking. (y)

Edit: You're still probably better off to submit your opinion to the thread linked above. But a survey of a few users around here might be interesting. I'll unlock it for now. :d
Last edited by eyebo,
Site Leader

I really don't mind the timer and well for the reason I've read in that linked topic
now, people won't try over and over again to get one lucky shot once
it's good that we don't have to pay any more planets to have another try for an official time
if I have to wait 5 minutes instead of that, so be it
You just lost the game ...

peteypablo7 says:

now, people won't try over and over again to get one lucky shot once

you are deluded if you think the top times are attained through luck
(some exceptions obv)

I think it's pretty silly that the game rewards you for going afk.
Quad Bike Racer

did I said that the top times are set with luck? don't think so
You just lost the game ...

At first I didn't like it but now I don't thing so anymore. For sure it's quite annoying but as also the author medals are harder, track needs more train and 5 min limit doesn't bother me anymore.
Beetle Racer

peteypablo7 says:
did I said

Ok.
Quad Bike Racer

as i said in that forum, stop whining. Official mode is very important, and frankly, if there was no timer, then it would just become pointless other than to show the world your best possible time. You need consistency to do well; that is what nadeo intended, and they succeeded very well.
Old Age Caravanner
Page: 1 of 3 Post Reply
© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem