Location: Home  Community Forums  Map Requests  [OLD] KO - Track bulding 
[OLD] KO - Track bulding
Page: 20 of 29
Locked  0 Observer

Reminder to all , check the first post for submission rejections !

Elissar ;
KO3 - Tunnel Jump (elissar) - the block road to slope transition is too buggy for ko use
Beetle Racer

Hopefully my two newly submitted maps will help when the KO returns to Canyon :)
"KO3 - Miner's Dozen by   Snake55wildcat
"KO4 - Slidewinder Gulch by   Snake55wildcat

Updated as of April 13th 2013
Last edited by Snake55wildcat,
Quad Bike Racer
gado is a

For KO4 :)

http://tm.mania-exchange.com/tracks/view/28975

Hopefully more to come from me :) And hope this is easy enough!
· · · – – – · · ·

I have updated both my KO3 track (with VehicleLight and FxColour MT effects added to brighten the tunnel-section) and my KO4 track (changing a few blocks to make the track easier overall) so they are more suitable for the events. (y)
Quad Bike Racer

YAY !
Learner Driver

I also updated my tracks (ko3 - don't get tricked and ko4 - TimeTrapTunnels 8-|
Last edited by Mazer,
G-kart Racer

Why do KO1 and 2 always seem to be closed? :d I built a map, it's 24s long and should fit well to KO, but KO2 is closed so.. :-w
btw I made a longer version, it's KO4 now ;) I still got the KO2 one, so an answer would still be helpful :p
Last edited by gado,
Moped Racer

KO Track groups are created in time frames, The group is opened, tracks created, and the group closed. This is so a group of tracks have a specific age, so that after a peroid of time the oldest can be made public (released to MX) or even decomisioned for use in the KO. There is a target number for what we require for each group, when we reach that number, that group is closed.
KO3 and KO4 will close in the near future and KO5 will be opened etc
Beetle Racer
Page: 20 of 29 Locked
© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem