Location: Home  Community Forums  Map Requests  [OLD] KO - Track bulding 
[OLD] KO - Track bulding
Page: 26 of 29
Locked  0 Observer

Little question for Mikey: How often you update the 1st post with the latest approvals/rejections? Each how many days? Just to know, thanks! :)
Quad Bike Racer

KO1 and KO2 for canyon, are permantely closed. Soon KO3 and KO4 will close, and new KO5 and KO6 will open. This is the way the track pools work, Once we have enough, we make more groups, the criteria does change from time to time.
Currently we need to slow down on canyon and fill KO1 and KO2 for valley and stadium so we can Open KO3 and KO4 for those enviros. Oneday we may have mixed enviro servers and these pools will be merged (and some tracks will be discarded)

I normally only test the tracks being played on that weekend, during the week leading up, unless I have spare time.
Last edited by Mikey,
Beetle Racer

what about fs pools?
like in tmufx?
Beetle Racer

Stadium
"KO1 Cruel Calling by   MrA
"KO1 Ancient Ante by   MrA

Valley
"KO1 Igor Even In The Ditch by   MrA
Last edited by MrA,
Surely Retired

Hi there ! First time for me building maps for KO, so I didn't know really what was expected... Anyway, I try my luck with two maps =>

[Bad Track/Map Link]

If there is any change to do, I'll be glad to oblige ;)
G-kart Racer

FT»Lodec says:
what about fs pools?
like in tmufx?

I'd like that too
and btw... what about my Ko2 maps? :d will there be short track Ko pools again maybe?
Moped Racer

Submitted one for Valley :), enjoy.
Old Age Caravanner

G-kart Racer

basbaas says:
*cough*

Which track is that pic form?! Is blockmix allowed in KO???
Last edited by mgafMUAT,
Quad Bike Racer

mgafmuat says:
basbaas says:
*cough*

Which track is that pic form?! Is blockmix allowed in KO???

In the top right corner there's the (awesome) trackname and the author, in this case "bas_ekkelenkamp", who appers to be basbaas. :)
Last edited by gado,
Moped Racer
Page: 26 of 29 Locked
© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem