Location: Home  Community Forums  Map Requests  [OLD] KO - Track bulding 
[OLD] KO - Track bulding
Page: 23 of 29
Locked  0 Observer

I have updated justanothermap
my AT was 39.99 :d it says maps should be 40-50s or do those times mean the gold medal?
I immediately built some more scenery anyways, so it's just a general question, but I'm still interested (y)
the new AT is now 40.10 :)

here it is..
Last edited by gado,
Moped Racer

3 new maps :)

Last edited by gado,
Moped Racer

I just can't stop myself from building more maps. :)
Old Age Caravanner

same here trackracer! :o
but I build canyon ;)
Moped Racer

dancing queen is updated:
"KO3 - dancing queen"

what about only posting short tracklinks here?
Beetle Racer

A short, techy map for the KO2 pool. I'm really not sure if this one is too hard, but hopefully it's not.
Old Age Caravanner

There is actually no need to post every track here ! All tracks on the MX-KO account will be downloadded and tested.
Typically done during the week before each KO pool is played, those tracks will tested.
Regularly check the 1st post of this thread to check if your tracks has been accepted or needs changing etc. If your track has not been listed with one full rotation (currently 3 weeks) then you can post or enquire about your track.
Thx All
Beetle Racer

ok, I was just wondering, because many tracks were posted here, so I did too :$
In the 1st post there's some track names just without anything that needs to be changed, so why are they listed there?
Moped Racer

because they're approved.
Zimmer Racer

ok thanks. :)
and what about my question?
if the authors time is below 40s will it be approved? it's basically the question what happens with all the tracks that are
exacly between 38-40s..(AT) what's up with them? :o
Moped Racer
Page: 23 of 29 Locked
© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem