Location: Home  Community Forums  General  The Big RPG track thread! Get the scene started. 
The Big RPG track thread! Get the scene started.
Page: 4 of 4
Post Reply  0 Observer

but if someone were to do a 2 player RPG track. would people play it? does anyone have two people that would sit down and play TM?
Beetle Racer

I'd play it with my friend Jasonaga.

I think there's a lot of buddies in the world of RPGs who would play such a map together.
Site Leader

I've always thought it'd be possible to cheat at those "black screen of no-cutting" with a second person telling you where to drive whilst speccing. Implementing such puzzles would really be remarkable, and would attract a lot more people to servers, so I think that's a really good idea o_O

One downside to it would be that it's only one person with control of a car. Or would it be possible for a second driver to spectate the other person in a similar fashion GLaDOS watches Chell in Portal? I'm only making some ideas but it definitely sounds like a plausible idea. (If you didn't get it, think of a labyrinth with a roof of glass, player 1 drives through the labyrinth with the directions of player 2 which is watching player 1 from the roof of glass.)

Anyone else got some ideas? =)
G-kart Racer

At the begining i thought ' tm² will be cool for us.. ' but ppl are still in love with tmu and i understand that.. so, i decided to stop building and spend my time in other hobbies.. what can i say? good time.. but i use to play this game since 2005 and i love it.. Tm² track building is very nice and there's a lot of ways to have fun.. i'm still building. I have nice stuffs in my track folder but i'm waiting.. for what?, hum.. ppl i think.. or just friends, old friends ( and new ones ofc ). I built Chichen Itza in september and just a few ppl had a look on it.. so, i think i will wait again but i hope Tm² Rpg tracks will have a nice futur. Have fun guys, happy new year

About a 2 players track, we started to build one with Kryw there's a long time ago, 1 in spec and the other driving but we gave up.. i'm always thinking that's a good idea..
Last edited by fish,
Learner Driver

fish says:
About a 2 players track, we started to build one with Kryw there's a long time ago, 1 in spec and the other driving but we gave up.. i'm always thinking that's a good idea..

Could you tell a little about how you did this? What was player 2 supposed to do, and what did Player 1 do?
I'm just curious, as it could be quite inspiring ^_^
G-kart Racer
Page: 4 of 4 Post Reply
© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem