Location: Home  Community Forums  General  Site developing timing 
Site developing timing
Page: 2 of 4
Post Reply  0 Observer

Sounds to me like maybe working on one thing at a time would be more efficient, then... that would satisfy some of the more impatient people for awhile, as opposed to making everyone wait until everything is ready. :cool:
Moped Racer

Here's the current workflow (in no prioritised order):

I've only recently set it up on Trello. So it's a bit out-of-date. ;)
Deep fried

just interested, if you're going to fix this and implement this? I'm not asking for them right now, but at least after few weeks... please (:
Zimmer Racer

Oooh a blacked out suggestion, what could that be... 8-|

What are you using for your issue management? I quite like the look of that task board, looks similar to Jira, but can't be sure if it is...
edit: never mind just read you bit about trello... Teaches me to read more carefullly... :$ Sorry about that.
Last edited by Jonkster,
Learner Driver

I agree, blacked out suggestion is suspicious, any particular reason for hiding it?

Thankyou for the info though, much appreciated!
Last edited by Themaniac2,
Old Age Caravanner

Of course there's a reason for hiding it, why would he have hidden it otherwise? 8-|
Back in action!

probably it's something damn awesome 8-|
Zimmer Racer

Not to nitpick, but blogging ? Why dont we make sure that the functionality from tmux is back 100% before introducing new stuff like blogging ?

Old Age Caravanner

Forzyy said 'no particular order'. I can tell you with reasonable certainty that blogging will not be the first feature of those in progress to be finished.
Sports Saloon Racer

Bucky says:
Forzyy said 'no particular order'. I can tell you with reasonable certainty that blogging will not be the first feature of those in progress to be finished.

Well blogging was already pretty close to being done before the site went live, so relatively speaking, its not so much work, but I do think replays have to be number 1 on the list.
Last edited by MrA,
Surely Retired
Page: 2 of 4 Post Reply
© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem