Location: Home  Community Forums  General  Site developing timing 
Site developing timing
Page: 3 of 4
Post Reply  0 Observer

Sry to say this, but I'm pretty tired of waiting. I'm not waiting for the ADS, but the "Upload Replay" future....
Quad Bike Racer

I never realized replay uploading and the leaderboard was such a major part of TMX..... until we don't have it. ^_^

I think I'll appreciate it more from now on.... well... when we get it.
Site Leader

Really, you haven't?
Quad Bike Racer

Well, it was something I always used. I uploaded every autosave I ever drove (if I could... if I was in the top10)... but I always took it for granted that it was there. I never thought about how TMX would be without it. It's just like anything else, you tend to appreciate it more when it's gone.
Site Leader

I am working on it. But working on one thing at a time gets boring after a few hours. So I like to do other things in between. Plus, there's a tonne of other things I do besides develop ManiaExchange.
Deep fried

ah bah, take all the time you need forza. you're doing a great and voluntary job!! ;)
Learner Driver

Well said JumperJack! (y)
Site Leader

Only now I realise how big a part of MX it always was, to see people upload awesome times and then download them and watch them to see what the best do to get such times.

Im with you Forzyy. You are doing a wonderful job besides your real life and we really appreciate it. I do miss the replay uploading but then again I am willing to wait for it.
Old Age Caravanner

Thanks guys. Appreciate the kind words. (l)
Deep fried

now that the LB's are up and running, what is the next step and how far are we from playpal and a beta area?
Beetle Racer
Page: 3 of 4 Post Reply
© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem