Location: Home  Community Forums  The Off Topic Pit of Oblivion  Ask a Furry Anything! 
Ask a Furry Anything!
Page: 1 of 3
Locked  0 Observer
Ask a Furry Anything!  
I'm BAAAAAAAAACK! :)
Now with a limited edition offer: Ask a furry anything!
Go ahead, ask away, no matter how stupid. It can all be drawn from my pool of infinite knowledge. :$

For example.
"Notpa, what kind of music do furries listen to?"
Answer:
Simple, my dear children, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9t055x6rvW0

See? +o(
=p

Yes, this is super stupid and off topic. :p
Learner Driver

There is no hope.
Quad Bike Racer

Multiple questions allowed?

1. Are furries normal human beings?
2. Are furries feeling okay with often not being accepted in society?
3. Why are furries existing?

(sorry I hate furries)
Beetle Racer

I've been wanting to ask a few questions (more like an interview, actually, but I'll keep it short), but I never could make up my mind when, where, who and how to ask.

First of all, by what definition do you use the word "furry"? The strict, subculture definition or the more broad fan of art featuring anthropomorphic creatures definition, or a midpoint between the two?

Second, if a stricter definition is used, is it really a fetish or is the internet mostly populated by a bunch of idiots like it seems to be?

Finally, can you tell me, from your point of view, why other people tend to have harsh feelings towards people like you?

I have no qualms about anyone and I respect people's differences.
Rise from the ashes!

Windows' post might actually turn this into a discussion. Other than that, I have one question:

How long until this gets locked? :p
Last edited by Bucky,
Sports Saloon Racer

one more fullofftopic-nosense topic. looock!
Zimmer Racer

Bucky says:
How long until this gets locked? :p

My mission here is done
Beetle Racer

What the heck is a furry? I thought it was people who liked to have sex in animal costumes (from entourage) but seems not to be it in this case?
· · · – – – · · ·

Tuta says:
What the heck is a furry? I thought it was people who liked to have sex in animal costumes (from entourage) but seems not to be it in this case?

"Possibly the strangest sub-culture in all of geekdom. Furries range from being harmless fans fascinated by anthropomorphic characters and animals, to immensely withdrawn or self-abosrbed persons who actually believe, or want to believe, they're eagle-winged fox-like versions of themselves with giant gentalia who wouldn't dare be anything else that could be considered mundane. Furries defy any coventional or unifying definition."
Source
"Furry fandom is a fandom for fictional anthropomorphic animal characters with human personalities and characteristics. Examples of anthropomorphic attributes include exhibiting human intelligence and facial expressions, the ability to speak, walk on two legs, and wear clothes. Furry fandom is also used to refer to the community of people who gather on the Internet and at conventions."
Source
Beetle Racer

SO MANY QUESTIONS! I SEE A LOCK INBOUND! :'(

1. Yes, we're normal.
2. We don't care
3. Because there are people that exist that like animals with a human skeletal system

Definition of the word furry:
A person who is a fan of art featuring animals with a humanlike skeletal system. And we don't have sex in animal costumes. That show had that because sex sells and improved their ratings. :wait:

Other dude:
First of all, by what definition do you use the word "furry"? The strict, subculture definition or the more broad fan of art featuring anthropomorphic creatures definition, or a midpoint between the two?
Above is the answer, dear child.

Second, if a stricter definition is used, is it really a fetish or is the internet mostly populated by a bunch of idiots like it seems to be?
It's not a fetish. It's a fandom.

Finally, can you tell me, from your point of view, why other people tend to have harsh feelings towards people like you?
There are a lot of bad myths around about furries. A lot. And pretty much none of them are true.

Any more questions? :$
Last edited by MyNameIsNotPa,
Learner Driver
Page: 1 of 3 Locked
© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem