Location: Home  Community Forums  The Off Topic Pit of Oblivion  The place to post, again. (now with prizes!) 
The place to post, again. (now with prizes!)
Page: 11 of 18
Post Reply  0 Observer

well If that's all I can get out of you tmjonas/MD are the winners
was hoping for more to be honest
Quad Bike Racer

wait, winners of what?
[edit* oh, i see. it happens that i do not have a key/code/serial/whatever you call it. hi5!]

anyway, lately my reoccurring dream involves me drinking tea with albert hofmann and terence mckenna and when i woke up i usually feel dizzy.

discuss.
Last edited by md,
    md
Quad Bike Racer

The "convenience" store on campus is selling string cheese sticks for $1.85. Who would pay that price? O_o
Quad Bike Racer

Clearly, you're paying for the added convenience of not leaving campus. Also cheese.
Sports Saloon Racer

maybe so, but a $1.50 markup seems pretty ridiculous.
Quad Bike Racer

mmm, processed food. +o(
Forza4

Ah the power of cheese... Although I prefer natural cheeses to processed ones (can American "Cheese" legally be called cheese anyway?), a nice English Cheddar is my favorite.

P.S. I came back for conversation. I really don't care about the 'USA incident anymore.
Last edited by Phoenyx Imperius,
Rise from the ashes!

"cheese product" bleh

I think, at some level, all cheese is processed.
Quad Bike Racer

fallout says:
"cheese product" bleh

I think, at some level, all cheese is processed.

There's no way in avoiding it. Cheese is a processed food as milk doesn't just turn into it (curds, maybe, but not cheese). American "Cheese" isn't made with milk, though it may contain it.
Last edited by Phoenyx Imperius,
Rise from the ashes!

All I care to know about cheese is that it's tasty and goes well with wine. Also, I've learned that when cooking, there is no such thing as too much cheese.
Sports Saloon Racer
Page: 11 of 18 Post Reply
© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem