Ads are comming
Page: 2 of 5
Post Reply  0 Observer

Space says:
calm down. ...

+1
Calm down people.
Don't think he's the only one using ad blockers. I'm using them, too.
And it's the first time I hear that you get paid for just showing them. Now that I know I can put mx in the exception folder since I remember ads on tmx were moderate and not the flashy ones.
..wasn't me

AdBlock :cool:

Don't use Google AdSense. Don't. Every 11 seconds their bots throw 2 dice and if the outcome is any real number then your account is deactivated
Beetle Racer

Jet777 says:
I have absolutely no problem with ads as long as they don't jump out in front of my screen or play sound. :d

Or show a mandatory video every other page. Go go ad revenue!
G-kart Racer

Space says:
calm down. will you lose much from me? I don't click ads anyway. and even if I just need to see the ad, I'm just one user out of hundreds.

My problem isn't that we don't get the money from you, it's your attitude. It's like we ask for your help, and you just reply "Sorry, I won't help :)". You wrote it like you don't care about MX at all, even though you use it everyday.
Back in action!

Bucky says:

[spoken]"Congratulations! You're a winner! Click here to claim your free iPad 2!"

I know exactly the voice you are talking about, god he's annoying... :p
Moped Racer

I've Adblock, makes websites a lot faster to load/run. But I'll put this website in the white-list (y)
Learner Driver

I don't and I won't use adblocker. You'd be surprised that I actually found some useful stuff while looking through ads (most are unlegit though, but whatever).
G-kart Racer

Like Jet, if ads don't have chocking contents and/or are really annoying like "give your phone number to win ..." in the middle of the page, I don't care.

If MX can live only with that, why using an adblocker? :d
Moped Racer

You can always put MX in the exception list on ADblock. If every other user starts thinking why me, then soon we will have thousands of them and the adds getting blocked will not help the site.
Old Age Caravanner

Looks like I better get to work on a new ad-blocker that blocks ads and at the same time clicks them without loading the pages they link to.

I've said this before, I've become a target of forced redirects based on flash ads because I never click them, but now that I've finally blocked Google's targeted advertisement cookies permanently it should be safe to start adding exceptions.
Last edited by Phoenyx Imperius,
Rise from the ashes!
Page: 2 of 5 Post Reply
© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem