Ads are comming
Page: 1 of 5
Post Reply  0 Observer
Ads are comming  
Sorry, but its something we have to do.

We have a huge invoice comming our way next year and we need to start doing something towards paying it. So I have created some adverts and given them to Forzyy to implement. We have also been working on getting the donations and priviliges system in place, but it will be a bit a longer before thats done.

I also feel that we need to get uploading replays implemented before we ask for donations, because its such an important part of the site that is missing, I would have difficulty if the next big feature to be released is the one that asks for money rather than the one that everyone wants.
Surely Retired

sorry, but I have adblock :)
Zimmer Racer

So do I, but I'm going to pause it for MX, just like I did for TMX.
Sports Saloon Racer

Space says:

sleep well, freeloader
Surely Retired

Space says:

Grow up.
Back in action!

calm down. will you lose much from me? I don't click ads anyway. and even if I just need to see the ad, I'm just one user out of hundreds.
Zimmer Racer

We still earn a couple of cents just from displaying them.
Deep fried

I have absolutely no problem with ads as long as they don't jump out in front of my screen or play sound. :d
Moped Racer

Jet777 says:
I have absolutely no problem with ads as long as they don't jump out in front of my screen or play sound. :d

[spoken]"Congratulations! You're a winner! Click here to claim your free iPad 2!"

Most of the time I don't even stick around for the rest of that site's content to load. As soon as I hear one of those ads, my thumb races to the back button on the mouse (brb)
Sports Saloon Racer

I wondered when we'd get ads. :)
Site Leader
Page: 1 of 5 Post Reply
© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem