Karma & Awards
Page: 3 of 3
Post Reply  0 Observer

right link: http://youtube.com/watch?v=kapMIJTkpZ0

... says:
It will never be like tmf yes, but what's wrong with that?

if with "it will never be like" you meant "it will never be as good as", then why should I play smth which is worse and less fun than smth else? I'm doing like this - getting back to TMF, since trackmaking is not as fun and as challenging as in TMF (it was already said), and driving is fun just for skilled drivers (I'm not), when in TMF everyone could get fun (imho).
also everything was explained in TM Chat thread by irondragons, thanks to him a lot for saying everything for me.
Last edited by Space,
Zimmer Racer

like this you copy the link for youtube. ;)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kapMIJTkpZ0
Beetle Racer

Jet777 says:
I'm hoping it's just because we haven't discovered everything this environment has in store just yet. (Nadeo is going to add some new blocks with the beta release of Shootmania, i hear, so it looks like Canyon isn't even done yet!)

Cool, more blocks in 7 months.
F this.
Moped Racer

well if i understand correctly the beta release is in December, and would you rather have no new blocks at all?

This thread went horribly off-topic. partially my fault, sorry about that :|
Moped Racer

all extra block we get is welcome ^^

hard to build something, but it possible, and iam sure many are dissipointed that the replays not here yet i like to take home a track and submit my time after a few minutes or more and then maybe someone beat me and then i give it another go by playing against that ghost
and i think when submit replay comes, then this site get more alive hoppfully and imo tm2 is boring without mx. btw. 7400 tracks allready :o
and tm2 would be awesome if you could freeze the car in the air but i think its be to easy then.

one thing i notice is that you must play the same track over and over again to be a better driver on that particular track but tm2 is alot easyer to master that tm1 so 3 hour in tm1 is like 1 hour on tm2.

still dont know how to take the tech turn and way i lose in the drift and i must drive against my own replay to see what i do right and wrong, but when we master all turn and those are a few so in no time then, its easy to max all tracks but with practice all track is the same just diffrent pattern i think you know what i mean...

i have a few download on my tracks and iam stunned about that some players even tho the replay is not possible just jet, but imo mx is about to submit replays and to see how other drive your tracks to start hunting but also you want to submit and brag about your time, "i dont know about you but thats me" to show others how well you drive there track and with competition its more fun for sure almost any track is awesome to play when you race against someone or have a time to beat that makes it more fun and even bad tracks is alot of fun to hunting on if there is competition on it dont you agree ? and karma is for playpal but they working on those things so we just have to wait and see.
its enoying but i play online mostly now, but later when the replay is here we all have a blast and alot of hunting for the leaderboard becouse this game is quite easy imo and even if this game is easy its damn hard at the same time all depends on your level and the driver makes the track smooth specially in tm2 it was same in tm1 but my impression was that all just want smooth track and noot release the gas but in tm2 nadeo have parts that force the player to brake and in tm all was about smooth tracks, way ?
smooth track = award mostly ? its harder in tm2 to maka a bad track as enai said almost all tracks are good and seriousely i don´t know if i going to award a track its damn hard maybe i just give all track i play award becouse if i play a track more than 1 hour it must be some factor that tells me this is fun, this is challengeing or something and in that case useless to award all tracks..
im not sure about this topic its alot of diffrent posts but here i mine ;)

ps i don´t understand this tread really and you notice that in this post.... little mixed topic....

Maybe we can start a new tread about "tm2 driving school" that would be cool to learn how to drive the car ...

edit: now i got an idea cant you make it possible to leave award online on the server an award icon if you want, and ofc you must be a mx member. ?
i know its possible but how hard is that ?
Last edited by SPIDER,
Beetle Racer

We'd have to support being able to log ingame, which will require more than you might think. Previously, there's been no way to log in to TMX or MX without going through the site.
Sports Saloon Racer

I misunderstood that, thanks space, and well, you shouldn't, that's why you should play Canyon ;)
Well, I can accept that making tracks isn't as good in Canyon but I didn't really bother with that anyway. I only play for the competitive driving so maybe that's why I love it so much, Canyon seems to be more of a driving game.
I thought the video was going to show me about luck but apparently it's just showing off, and yes, I get it, you aren't a bad driver, but I still disagree about there being luck in the game.

ps. your not the wr anymore, but still very close.
Old Age Caravanner
Page: 3 of 3 Post Reply
© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem