Location: Home  Community Forums  The Off Topic Pit of Oblivion  Graphics Cards Discussion! 
Graphics Cards Discussion!
Page: 2 of 3
Post Reply  0 Observer

pentium D is awesome. was having it on my previous computer for 4 years, never had any problems.
Last edited by Space,
Zimmer Racer

The performance of the day was great, but your gaming experience will likely be bottlenecked by your CPU even if the GPU is powerful.
Sports Saloon Racer

Heku says:
http://www.tomshardware.com/reviews/gaming-performance-radeon-geforce,2997-7.html

Very well, however the GTX 590 beats the HD6990
Also, 2x GTX 580 is better than everything on the list
Beetle Racer

i love this graphics card battle guys lol but at the end of the day, it boils down to his money pocket, what we should have asked, how much have you got to spend on the card ? then maybe we could have pointed him the right way

to be honest i think if your pc is older than 5 years and you have not updated anything inside it...its time you built a new one, i guess when you boot the new one up tm2 would pop your eyes out....its time to save your pennys up so get your fingers back out of the piggy bank...its not that time yet

i went from using twin 8800gtx's to a single 460gtx superclocked wow much better..lucky for me my pc is getting on abit, but still well powerful, just make sure your power supply is ok i am running a huge gaming one 1200watts, due to the 9 hard drives, and water cooled pc... my pc was home built looks like a alienware machine but at half the cost..newest part is the blu-ray drive and the new 460gtx card
TM CLOSED BETA TESTER

what the HELL do you need 9 HDDs for :|
Old Age Caravanner

wraith says:
to be honest i think if your pc is older than 5 years and you have not updated anything inside it...its time you built a new one, i guess when you boot the new one up tm2 would pop your eyes out

Well, i started thinking about that when i was checking.. bcuz i would have had to change CPU and more...
my new system (what im thinking of):
Heku @ ComputerForum says:

MoBo : ASRock AM3 AMD880G (Specs)
Case : Cooler Master HAF 912 PLUS (Specs)
CPU :AMD Phenom II X4 955 Black Edition (CPU-Z)
CPU Cooler : Cooler Master Hyper 212 Plus
Graphics Card : Club 3D GTX 550TI PCIE 1536MB DDR3 HDMI (Specs)
PSU : CORSAIR PSU 600W 12CM V2.23 80+
RAM : Valueram/2GB 1333MHz DDR3 CL9 DIMM x2
HDD : WD CAVIAR BLUE 250GB 3.5" SATA3 7.2K 16M
CD/DVD Drive : From DELL
Cooling : CM SickleFlow 120X120X25 Red LED Fan (there are couple of fans ready in the case)
Monitor : DELL [Something]

i just have one question... would this work? would all the parts be working etc. (600W PSU for GPU), the reason all is from MultiTronic is that i will get those with VAT 0% :d

upgraded RAM from 2gb to 4gb...
New Prices:
incl. VAT: 626,55€
VAT 0%: 509,40€

Saved 117,15€ with VAT 0%

Last edited by Heku,
G-kart Racer

I would get more than 2 GB RAM. If you're on a budget, look for something like this.
Sports Saloon Racer

upgraded RAM from 2gb to 4gb...
New Prices:
incl. VAT: 626,55€
VAT 0%: 509,40€

Saved 117,15€ with VAT 0%

Yup, im now thinking on 4gb of RAM
G-kart Racer

GrimR says:

HELLO BUDDY

most my drives are took up by wedding photo's, as i convert them, for people its a part time job !
then alot more is on photos i have took over the years...just got new bridge camera, did not want a full dslr,
then all the mods,cars,music,files,images etc from the past TM Game's why back to the first game lol ok i am abit sad
then there is my full music collection i have backed up from tapes, records, and videos, which i do not want to damage playing the masters, i have rare backing tapes from the rock group Queen, rare interviews back up, my stuff just piles up..
i keep saying i must have a cleam up, whoops i need another drive, lol

Photo's take alot of space and there is 1000's on 1000's stored on the drives fpr people lol
TM CLOSED BETA TESTER

GrimR says:

+1
Beetle Racer
Page: 2 of 3 Post Reply
© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem