Search Results
Read Post 8:26 PM on 28-May-2018
 AR »rexine
Voted :done:

Read Post 9:58 AM on 28-May-2018
 Racho
https://i.imgur.com/MR18qMo.jpg MTC May Public Voting Link: https://goo.gl/forms/q3phdT0mwAsaOoQV2 There are 13 MTC entries. Download them all here In the voting sheet, give your score before your feedback (0 to 10, half points are allowed), a...

Read Post 9:19 AM on 28-May-2018
 Racho
Deadline has passed and submissions are closed. Don't edit your tracks until the results are posted. Judging sheets and tracklist will follow soon.

Read Post 4:22 AM on 28-May-2018
 OLDA_X
New update can be good but I'll need some time to get used to it. (Y)

Read Post 2:19 AM on 28-May-2018
  eyebo
You have to open the associated title (Stadium title for a Stadium map). And then navigate to Local Play -> Single Map. From there you can drive the map.

Read Post 2:06 AM on 28-May-2018
 pastek

Read Post 6:55 PM on 27-May-2018
 Akoss
Thanks ! :) It's working now

Read Post 3:51 PM on 27-May-2018
  eyebo
Install & Play uses the maniaplanet:// protocol in your browser. Usually the first time you click a link it asks if you want to launch maniaplanet with it. But if you ignored it, then it can be problematic to set up later. Install & Play actually dow...

Read Post 3:33 PM on 27-May-2018
 Akoss
So I bought Tm2 stadium 3 days ago and before that I had Nations Forever. When I download a map it opens it in Nations Forever and I can't fix it. I even deleted Nations Forever but still opens it. When I press Install & play it does nothing and I...

Read Post 3:29 PM on 27-May-2018
  eyebo
Would it be more reasonable to have each track's download link on the tracklist page use the "Install & Play" behaviour rather than download the actual track file within the web browser? Is there any particular reason for how it is currently, or was...

© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem