Search Results
Read Post 2:25 PM on 26-May-2018
 KatGrrrl
Not a fan of this new awarding system, feels kinda unnecessary :S Just saying someone awarded your map isn't as satisfying as a "Good Map" or "Great Job" These types of comments will most likely decrease as it's now to much of a hassle to leave th...

Read Post 1:15 PM on 26-May-2018
 Ozon
https://i.imgur.com/LnxpYRx.png Dear Community, We're proud to announce the release of a small, but important, stepping stone for . :build: New features include: https://i.imgur.com/Qfc9kAI.png One Click Awarding. Ability to undo awardi...

Read Post 1:15 PM on 26-May-2018
 drac2a
Clicking "Install&Play" causes a pop-up asking if you want to allow Maniaplanet to be launched. Check if your browser disables/suppresses pop-ups and enable them for this page. Downloaded tracks have to be put in Documents -> Maniaplanet -> Ma...

Read Post 12:59 PM on 26-May-2018
 Racho
Clicking "Install&Play" causes a pop-up asking if you want to allow Maniaplanet to be launched. Check if your browser disables/suppresses pop-ups and enable them for this page. Downloaded tracks have to be put in Documents -> Maniaplanet -> Ma...

Read Post 12:41 PM on 26-May-2018
 drac2a
Hello guys, I can't use Install and play for no reason : when i ck=lick on it nothing happens :/ I have an other probem: It comes with downloading a map ( GBx. file). I can download it, but where do I have to put this file in order to play the...

Read Post 1:58 PM on 25-May-2018
 luk-t-obk
These signs remind me a lot of the weapon symbols from Wipeout 2097, which is a really good thing. (Look at the 2nd and 3rd row) Impressive work! (Y)

Read Post 11:54 AM on 25-May-2018
  eyebo
Try uploading your replay from: Documents\ManiaPlanet\Replays\Autosaves\ If there's a lot of replays there, you can sort by "last modified" to easily find it.

Read Post 11:40 AM on 25-May-2018
 lupuss
Hi guys, i would like to upload a replay of my WR for the track I mapped but it says that the replays are unvalidables?? :(

Read Post 9:18 AM on 25-May-2018
  eyebo
Organizations that run TrackMania competitions and events are often searching for new maps. This is a central place where organizations can let mappers know they're accepting new map submissions. Note: This forum is not for mapping competitions....

Read Post 6:47 AM on 25-May-2018
 [user deleted 18210]

© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem