Search Results
Read Post 7:26 PM on 02-Sep-2011
 Space
1. noone forced you to INSTANTLY pay 3 times, you could buy it once and then try if it's worth money. 2. why you need an account for everyone? ^^

Read Post 7:23 PM on 02-Sep-2011
 .dejavu
This isn't switzerland, im 99% sure :D But i don't know where could this be.. :/

Read Post 7:21 PM on 02-Sep-2011
 calypso
Today we bought this game 3 times, for my kids and myself. The game, and that now is only my opinion and the way it felt to me, is only a little different version of the way you drive in Island. I can't recognize anything that got better, maybe it ev...

Read Post 7:17 PM on 02-Sep-2011
Oh come on :P It's easy to drive =P Oh well, I can change it. Gimme a sec.

Read Post 7:12 PM on 02-Sep-2011
 Space
now it gonna be fun ;D

Read Post 7:10 PM on 02-Sep-2011
 Zenit
now it should be ok :)

Read Post 6:39 PM on 02-Sep-2011
 swesebbe
Would say somewhere close to Austria/Switzerland :) Salzburg or Bern maybe :P

Read Post 6:31 PM on 02-Sep-2011
 Rallyz
They might be more obvious if they were the same size as the editing buttons that are next to them. Maybe just put the icons in rounded rectangular boxes. Edit: Incidentally, are the dark grey edit buttons supposed to be rounded on only three corn...

Read Post 6:25 PM on 02-Sep-2011
 cephid
This thread gets overlooked again.. so I gonna post a review again: I drove this one some time before and it was one of my favorite maps online, because i almost won each run on this one. Flow: The flow is quite nice. I love this U-turns you b...

Read Post 6:19 PM on 02-Sep-2011
 Space
no.

© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem