Search Results
Read Post 7:50 AM on 17-Aug-2011
 Forzyy
Some of you may have a problem activating your Mania Exchange. Please ensure you have checked your junk email and attempted to resend the activation email. You may also have to wait as the email could be stuck in a mail queue. If this problem affe...

Read Post 7:43 AM on 17-Aug-2011
 Forzyy
The BB code for displaying tracks is not finished. I am working on this as soon as possible. ;)

Read Post 7:41 AM on 17-Aug-2011
 Bucky
No MT yet ... but don't count it out ;) Number 1: http://tm.mania-exchange.com/tracks/screenshot/normal/2 Number 2: Slider's Paradise details and screenshot as soon as updating is supported, and I'm around :P

Read Post 7:38 AM on 17-Aug-2011
 Bucky
Yay, I can post! Great job so far Fastforza!

Read Post 7:09 AM on 17-Aug-2011
 Forzyy
This site will be extremely buggy and it can get annoying. Please use this forum to report any problems you encounter. Due to Nadeo's planned multiplayer beta, we've had to rush the site a little. Please understand that things won't work as they s...

Read Post 7:06 AM on 17-Aug-2011
 Forzyy
Hello everyone, Welcome to the Mania Exchange for TrackMania 2, ShootMania and QuestMania! :cool:

Read Post 7:01 AM on 17-Aug-2011
 Forzyy
Hello and welcome to Mania Exchange! :cool: Registration Instructions 1) Visit the Mania Exchange Accounts Portal. 2) Register an account. Check email (including junk) to activate your account. 3) You may now log into any site within the Mania...

© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem