Search Results
Read Post 9:35 AM on 17-Aug-2011
 Roa
I guess I'll wait until mid afternoon or so, and even if I'd like to play it already, I don't have any way of payments for the moment haha =P

Read Post 9:34 AM on 17-Aug-2011
 DiTThO
Still in queue. I just read that it's possible to pay with PayPal. Just to let you guys know. :)

RKO 90
Out of the queue and downloading now :)

X-MASTER
Wonderfull job Fastforza, looks very simple and clean. (Y)

Read Post 9:32 AM on 17-Aug-2011
 KekX
Hi @ all! :P

Read Post 9:31 AM on 17-Aug-2011
 dow.Dave.
I'm in the queue, too. Maybe I just should wait a day before this queue makes me crazy. :-W

Read Post 9:29 AM on 17-Aug-2011
 DiTThO
I think we need a trollface-smiley! :B

Read Post 9:28 AM on 17-Aug-2011
 BrummHummel
Now I am angry. At the 3rd attempt I could click on the download button.. then checking data and back to queue. They´ve got all information and I didn´t get anything.

Read Post 9:27 AM on 17-Aug-2011
 JustSmall
I really like the new look ! And everything is more userfriendly (Y) And i like the new smylies too :D (BRB) +o( =P :-W But it would be nice if you'd implement a CanyonIcon too ;) Greetz JustSmall Btw.i am on of the first 300 people on...

Read Post 9:22 AM on 17-Aug-2011
 Bucky
You most likely know this, ff, but track updating does not stay. I can make edits, but they do not appear to save. I just figured I'd post this here before someone else does :P Also, when it's fixed, I have some updating to do (BRB)

© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem