Search Results
Read Post 10:07 AM on 17-Aug-2011
 aenima
hey all! great job ff, just two things bothering me - names on the right and no "post reply" button in the bottom (or I'm just blind?) A reply button on the bottom of the site would be nice, indeed.

Read Post 10:07 AM on 17-Aug-2011
 Tuta
Queeeuuee..... :| Everytime I see that tab refreshing I go there and get disappointed :(

Read Post 10:06 AM on 17-Aug-2011
 Tuta
btw, one more thing - imho font used on TMX is easier to read.It's the same only bigger, I think.

Read Post 10:06 AM on 17-Aug-2011
 Joost
Hai all 8-| *i hate queues*

Read Post 10:05 AM on 17-Aug-2011
 Space
btw, one more thing - imho font used on TMX is easier to read.

Read Post 10:04 AM on 17-Aug-2011
 Tuta
hey all! great job ff, just two things bothering me - names on the right and no "post reply" button in the bottom (or I'm just blind?) Agree completely! Rest looks great! Not used to the big text but perhaps it will grow on me.. Edit: I just foun...

Read Post 10:00 AM on 17-Aug-2011
 Joost
Meh, should've bought it yesterday at 1 AM. Actually been on the payment site but couldn't remember my paypal account so I left it. xD I didn't want to give my dad a rough time... he's got a mastercard so he has to pay for me :$ Now I'm stuck in...

Read Post 9:59 AM on 17-Aug-2011
 Space
hey all! great job ff, just two things bothering me - names on the right and no "post reply" button in the bottom (or I'm just blind?)

Read Post 9:58 AM on 17-Aug-2011
 aenima
hey! finally, no server error anymore :P You may still get occasional 404 errors as we have to keep updating small bugs ;) Yea, there're still some errors, but I was referring to the one when I wanted to open this topic :P Anyway, really like th...

Read Post 9:56 AM on 17-Aug-2011
 funnybear
Hello, I have some cookies.

© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem