Search Results
Read Post 10:09 AM on 27-Aug-2011
 Hans Holo
After having seen the Sex Pistol's lead singer pouring some beer through his wrinkly ass, I really thought Punk is dead. But this band seems to have the right spirit: The Baboon Show - You've got a problem without knowing it :P

Read Post 10:03 AM on 27-Aug-2011
 Hans Holo
Here I like to continue the old TMXU-thread. A place to talk about music. I start with a little gift: Could be a song about TM-Players (somebody who's searching for a good Dopamin-shower): Dopaminjunkie. If your one of those music-racists who th...

Read Post 9:36 AM on 27-Aug-2011
 Space
duplicate.

Read Post 9:32 AM on 27-Aug-2011
 Space
great :)

Read Post 9:25 AM on 27-Aug-2011
 Æ»Flow.qb
If I want to edit my Comment (as example a thx-list) I can klick the edit button then the normal edit window opens like it did on tmnfx but without my previous text in it. Then I am typing the new text, click the button edit comment and then my track...

Read Post 8:50 AM on 27-Aug-2011
 Roa
No.

Read Post 8:49 AM on 27-Aug-2011
 Roa
n1 .dejavu (Y)

Read Post 8:43 AM on 27-Aug-2011
 etek
Nice work, very usefull :cool:

Read Post 8:38 AM on 27-Aug-2011
 SkunkY
I stand what I said before, today I tried some 'unknown' authors tracks, and guess what .. they were freaking awesome !! Well at least they suited my style of driving... (ok i did upload them straight from my server and only gave one an award, sill...

Read Post 8:18 AM on 27-Aug-2011
 .dejavu
how you fix that? xD i also have this problem...

© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem