Search Results
Read Post 6:15 AM on 27-Aug-2011
 ubm
so the url would be http://tm.mania-exchange.com/tracks/screenshot/normal/1783?.jpg edit: worked exactly with the link above tank u very much. for example -- i ll try , thank u for the tipp.

Read Post 5:58 AM on 27-Aug-2011
 Forzyy
If you're loading this through the Manialink XML, then you append some dummy text to the URL; ?dummy=.jpg or &dummy=.jpg. You have to 'fool' TM into thinking it's an image. (Y) It's a known bug which I've hassled Nadeo about, but they obviously st...

Read Post 5:55 AM on 27-Aug-2011
 ubm
the problem is , u cant load neither the small nor the big screenshots into a manialink, as they have not the ending jpg. i asume u load them as blob out of a database ? example: quad 1 ->> gives no image on a manialink. quad 2->> gives an...

Read Post 4:26 AM on 27-Aug-2011
  WRAITH
Common, can someone explain? Meto, why by pm? Is this a private thing? It could help some others... SORRY i had asked a few people in pm's as well, but had found the answer before anyone could have got back to me ;) sorry if you got the wrong id...

Read Post 3:31 AM on 27-Aug-2011
 Bucky
I always drive with opponents off, as I find them distracting. I don't think I would enjoy being forced to share my view of the track with other cars.

Read Post 3:26 AM on 27-Aug-2011
 Bucky
This is Smith

Read Post 3:15 AM on 27-Aug-2011
 Jet777
Witchcraft. thank you.

Read Post 2:43 AM on 27-Aug-2011
 Virus
When you load your map, press Ctrl while selecting it and loading it. This way you can change the Mood and the Mod.

Read Post 2:11 AM on 27-Aug-2011
 doben
i found a workaround: use a different avatar for creating ghosts then you use for online play. people who have never played you before, won't have your avatar anyway, since it's cached and transferred p2p and people you will play online won't see th...

Read Post 1:49 AM on 27-Aug-2011
 Monotone Doppler
I had been thinking about paradoxes and contradictions for about a week, and I thought: Well, the Doppler Effect is pretty cool, but what if you made it Monotone? You get the idea. I made it my steam name, and everyone thought it was awesome, or they...

© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem