Search Results
Read Post 3:30 PM on 24-Aug-2011
 FT»Mandark
Amy (are names allowed ? )

Read Post 3:28 PM on 24-Aug-2011
 .dejavu
No.. 1) that chicane piece make the way really long, and have an unique drift for the whole turn isn't possible. 2) The fence must be to this side because you jump in to this piece from the other side (jump from a slope down platform, to that GP bl...

Read Post 3:24 PM on 24-Aug-2011
Yes, well, not everything works :P But the chicane block that you marked with an "x" is an easy way to avoid the problem so in the end it's about map design, isn't it? ;)

Read Post 3:19 PM on 24-Aug-2011
 Enai Siaion
Or help unknown authors by enabling people to subscribe to them after trying one track?

Read Post 3:18 PM on 24-Aug-2011
 SapphiroN
Wouldn't this just wide the cap between the unknown and known authors since everyone will be subscribin' to popular authors?

Read Post 3:12 PM on 24-Aug-2011
 Rallyz
That was quick! Yup, works fine now. Good work.

Read Post 3:10 PM on 24-Aug-2011
 FT»Mandark
the user above me has changed his MX name :O

Read Post 3:10 PM on 24-Aug-2011
 .dejavu
Remove the blocks marked with the red X and place the blocks i "designed" in black... a strict 90° turn + a rounded slope down gp block. Take care that the fence of that slope down block, must be as you see on the image. http://nsa27.casimages.com...

Read Post 3:07 PM on 24-Aug-2011
 Enai Siaion
The user above me has the weirdest quote under his name I've ever seen. Edit: NINJA YOU :@

Read Post 3:06 PM on 24-Aug-2011
 Space
the user above ms is a moderator 8-|

© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem