Search Results
Read Post 3:05 PM on 24-Aug-2011
  WRAITH
***video settings*** Due to Dropbox changing its settings, i have so much to update, that some custom images in my tracks may not work "sorry" but future builds have moved to google drive instead. if you's would like how to make your own video...

Read Post 3:03 PM on 24-Aug-2011
The user above me did pretty well in the LT anniversary knock-out 8-|

Read Post 2:50 PM on 24-Aug-2011
 Jet777
oh. it must be mra.. xD A'nother

Read Post 2:49 PM on 24-Aug-2011

Read Post 2:48 PM on 24-Aug-2011
 Jet777
^^ void is in America/Kansas, i forget where Rax is though

Read Post 2:45 PM on 24-Aug-2011
 SkunkY
I hope so, too. There's a lot of authors I like to try tracks from but keep forgetting them. Once they're in my favorites list I can't miss them anymore.

Read Post 2:43 PM on 24-Aug-2011
 BLiNNeMaNS
for now it's still possible to actually use the old models. Although there's a few glitches (brake lights not working etc) you can drive your stadiumcar in canyon. how? really simple actually. Do the same as you're used to from tmnf/tmuf....

Read Post 2:43 PM on 24-Aug-2011
 TGYoshi
Mhh, are you sure that values are in the follow order : X, Y, Z (height), because for TMF tracks, it's like that : Rotation - X position - Z position - Y position What about next values ? I'm not sure their place, but there are 2 more values co...

Read Post 2:40 PM on 24-Aug-2011
 .dejavu
That's not possible man.. I want to go in a certain direction, coming to a specific direction too. Belive me, is not possible. :/

Read Post 2:32 PM on 24-Aug-2011
Just add the block that changes the "side" of the GP block ( black-red to red-black or the other way around) and you're good to go :)

© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem