Search Results
Read Post 8:58 PM on 23-Aug-2011
 Jet777
Highway blocks. Like 4 or 6 lanes. :) that sounds a bit like what's in the very first TM2 trailer (now known as Valley, to be released later) :P

Read Post 8:57 PM on 23-Aug-2011
 Space
okay^^ preferences then: white, with some black (maybe carbon), and stickers with number 41 (:

Read Post 8:54 PM on 23-Aug-2011
 Ocho
Here is the mustang skin I *could* make you a skin if it's not too difficult, but I'd prefer to make skins for general release

Read Post 8:54 PM on 23-Aug-2011
 aXu
Dunno, I wasn't crazy enough to try this yet and I don't really see a point in doing it. I doubt the quality would improve visibly. And you would have to extend the current textures to four times its current size to meet the dds specification. So the...

Read Post 8:52 PM on 23-Aug-2011
 pascow.esu
sheet

Read Post 8:47 PM on 23-Aug-2011
 Sriver (TMS <3)
Also, yes, of course the track creator built the track that way on purpose - that doesn't make his decision good. That doesn't mean that there aren't better ways to build the track. There's never a 'better' or 'worse' way to build a track. Because t...

Read Post 8:42 PM on 23-Aug-2011
 aXu
Also, if you filter servers, there is option for stunts. Are they just being lazy and copypasting their online mode straight from TMF, or are they really planning stunts? Given that there seems to be no mention about platform&puzzle mode, it seems...

Read Post 8:39 PM on 23-Aug-2011
 Space
okay... can I order a personal skin? :P

Read Post 8:38 PM on 23-Aug-2011
 Space
you should save the track to maniaplanet\maps, and the open it through editor and play ;)

Read Post 8:35 PM on 23-Aug-2011
 HawkGer
Dunno, I wasn't crazy enough to try this yet and I don't really see a point in doing it. I doubt the quality would improve visibly. And you would have to extend the current textures to four times its current size to meet the dds specification. So the...

© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem