Search Results
Read Post 9:22 PM on 23-Aug-2011
 Markus...
oh boy... www.manialovexchange.com

Read Post 9:20 PM on 23-Aug-2011
 ReviiLo
or remove directly all spam topics 8-| it's an idea but somehow i won't see topics like "one million" or "tug of war" again'cause it's the biggest spamming shit i've ever seen. No matter if it's under general off topic or in a single topic for s...

Read Post 9:18 PM on 23-Aug-2011
 Markus...
why would we steal tracks? :D ask that papic for example....he had a server with tons of stolen tracks with overwritten autorname and some deatils changed.

Read Post 9:17 PM on 23-Aug-2011
 Buddha
Ha! The Nyan Skin is awesome :D

Read Post 9:07 PM on 23-Aug-2011
 Art
I remeber TMS and TMO, when you were limited in copper cost to coppers you've actually gained in solo mode. It was bit frustrating when finishing a map with no possibility of adding that one damn block to get a nice finish. Now you can make maps w...

Read Post 9:06 PM on 23-Aug-2011
 Jet777
it's been what, one week of beta, and I already have no idea

Read Post 9:01 PM on 23-Aug-2011
 Space
would prefer stripes or so, but some fully black parts will be ok ;)

Read Post 9:01 PM on 23-Aug-2011
 SPIDER
haha so his map cost money 8-| TMU coppers: map size coppers: to buy stuff ____________________________ TM 2 planets to buy stuff coppers = map size money or data count

Read Post 8:59 PM on 23-Aug-2011
 Ocho
By "With some black", would you like stripes, or a certain part of the body coloured? how about a matte black bonnet?

Read Post 8:58 PM on 23-Aug-2011
 Art
Luckily I'm working on my new one quite slowly. I NOT MAD 8-|

© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem