Search Results
Read Post 11:55 PM on 23-Aug-2011
 Frozen
i love it when nadeo doesn't go back on its promises.

Read Post 11:55 PM on 23-Aug-2011
 Frozen
i go for a walk up the hill, and see that you're in a portaloo doing a poo. i push this portaloo down the kill, killing you in the process. Now it's MY HILL!

Read Post 11:42 PM on 23-Aug-2011
 SPIDER
great plugin (y) what about copy and paste plugin ? I dont understand how to mark an area and copy it ?

Read Post 11:39 PM on 23-Aug-2011
 JakeOIL
or the car details are low :P

Read Post 11:35 PM on 23-Aug-2011
 JakeOIL
I think you don't have the choice, 'cause it's the name of the guy :)

Read Post 11:35 PM on 23-Aug-2011
 Phoenyx Imperius
Doesn't matter, I have a built-up immunity to radiation. Still my hill!

Read Post 11:33 PM on 23-Aug-2011
 smok3y
I've driven TM Forever the last three years and I'm quite annoyed with all the bugs : neo drift, bug drift, goal/checkpoint bugs etc. I hope they've fixed most of those. I've discovered one goal bug (or shortcut) so far though, you can see it here :...

Read Post 11:33 PM on 23-Aug-2011
 NinjAstar
You open a thread on this: You are giving feedback to people that you do not like/want their feedback, why do you think will they take your feedback for you not wanting their feedback in the first place? This comment makes more sense than anything I...

Read Post 11:28 PM on 23-Aug-2011
 smok3y
ID has a point however I do not completely agree with what he has said. And the rest of you have taken the discussion to some other level alltogether. You upload a map: Because you want people to play it, else why would you upload it? People pl...

Read Post 11:15 PM on 23-Aug-2011
 Poorly Taxidermied Fox
There's never a 'better' or 'worse' way to build a track. Because this depends on what you personally like in a track. And that's why I say a track is good if the author has succeeded in building what he wants to build. Everything is subjective...

© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem