Search Results
Read Post 2:39 AM on 24-Aug-2011
 donlafferty
Is there a search function that I've somehow missed? My question is really about editing a map after uploading it. I uploaded a map and figured I would add a screenshot later but it seems I can't do that?

Read Post 1:39 AM on 24-Aug-2011
 Chaldan
Heeeeeeeello! Site look's great! (L)

Read Post 1:35 AM on 24-Aug-2011
 NitroGuy!
i love it when i win.

Read Post 1:24 AM on 24-Aug-2011
 Cipher»LT
alright, just got tm2 this morning. Started it up and the first thing i notice, the menu. I don't have a problem with the backround of the menu, i just wish it was a high quality render video instead of the comp rendering a empty map with a CameraPat...

Read Post 1:17 AM on 24-Aug-2011
 Virus
Well drving with arrows + controlling camera with mouse + num pad is pretty challenging and useless imo...

Read Post 1:16 AM on 24-Aug-2011
 Steingrim
@Spider : I managed -0.07 with that start bug on a start-cp-finish track (3.75 seconds). It's even worse than in TM Forever.

Read Post 1:07 AM on 24-Aug-2011
 Steingrim
I got that part right in the video, but you will probably end up with a better time than if you go around if you simply manage to crash your way through. So this is a useable cut. It certainly has the potential to mess up competitive tracks.

Read Post 1:02 AM on 24-Aug-2011
 Cipher»LT
the user above me is... well... from tmnfx (not exactly my favorite tmx site :P).

Read Post 1:00 AM on 24-Aug-2011
 Cool-T
I turned 19 two hours ago. (L)

Read Post 12:30 AM on 24-Aug-2011
 smok3y
I like this game, especially the drifts, gives you more to experiment with the track and make some tracks with really cool drifts, especially in the tunnel sections. The editor is taking a bit getting used to, especially for the fact that I haven'...

© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem