Search Results
Read Post 7:39 AM on 24-Aug-2011
 Art
I've also noticed it some time ago... Hope that those missing blocks will appear after the release.

Read Post 7:36 AM on 24-Aug-2011
 .dejavu
At maniaplanet forum beta feedbacks Ook, we have to agree, there are a lot of good blocks and variations, but what's the use if the most of them aren't compatible each other? A lot of blocks does not permit the combinations required. There's no c...

Read Post 7:04 AM on 24-Aug-2011
 Zhuckar
damn, hard one... sleet

Read Post 7:00 AM on 24-Aug-2011
 Forzyy
The caching problem is irrelevant in this case. There was an exception being thrown which meant the AJAX request failed. It's been fixed. :done:

Read Post 6:59 AM on 24-Aug-2011
 Monotone Doppler
Banked boosters. Also, is there a block that you can use to put a roof over an area without a bunch of support poles coming down? makes it hard to have track under the roof. The trick I've learned is to place road blocks underneath the blocks th...

Read Post 6:58 AM on 24-Aug-2011
 Forzyy
Pesky bug this one. The mini pager doesn't like my math. Just from viewing the few paged threads on this forum, this should be fixed now.

Read Post 6:55 AM on 24-Aug-2011
 iRoC
It's possible to award tracks. You only need this link -> http://tm.mania-exchange.com/tracks/award/189 and you have to replace the "189" with the track-ID of the track to be awarded.

Read Post 6:51 AM on 24-Aug-2011
 Alex BF
same here no way to give a award, :$

Read Post 6:49 AM on 24-Aug-2011
 svbg869
i would like for the wider roads (1-x-x), a 180 degree upwards turn, and perhaps 2 versions, one that goes up two blocks, and one that goes up one block (to eliminate that annoying bump you get between two 90 degree turns) besides that, more scene...

Read Post 6:44 AM on 24-Aug-2011
 Zhuckar
I guess it is like the time bar? Only works for replay editing or something. Hopefully it will work in the final version though

© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem