Search Results
Read Post 10:56 AM on 23-Aug-2011
 Virus
Hi ! Shaders is probably the most perceptible setting. Then comes shadows quality and textures quality.

Read Post 10:41 AM on 23-Aug-2011
 Forzyy
Subject prefixes. - This applies to suggestions or reports which are not considered bugs. - The thread is a duplicate of another bug report elsewhere. - The bug is currently in the process of being fixed. - This bug no longer occurs and is...

Read Post 10:38 AM on 23-Aug-2011
 Forzyy
Should be fixed now.

Read Post 10:25 AM on 23-Aug-2011
 MrA
I tend to agree that we could do this.

Read Post 10:17 AM on 23-Aug-2011
 Poorly Taxidermied Fox
Hey ho, TM2 Exchange. You may remember me from the old TM networks where I used to go by the name of Dr. Shark! Granted, 99.8% of you won't have a clue who I am, but there you have it! http://tm.mania-exchange.com/tracks/screenshot/normal/1182...

Read Post 10:16 AM on 23-Aug-2011
 Roa
Ok so me it's so simple, I just took the first two letters of my first name and the first letter of my surname, and Roa was born :D

Read Post 10:15 AM on 23-Aug-2011
 metoxys
Isn't the user above the user who is so pissed at me because according to him I am responsible for his loss in a MTC?

Read Post 10:05 AM on 23-Aug-2011
 MrA
My mum doesn't want me to use skype/msn with strangers. :S mums know best (Y)

Read Post 10:02 AM on 23-Aug-2011
  WRAITH
cool guys ^^^^^ i have a little black book for old tm settings looks like its time for a new one lol thanks again for the help above :) still need help on alot of other stuff tho game should have had a PDF Book with it to show you everything l...

Read Post 10:01 AM on 23-Aug-2011
 Enai Siaion
Probably because a driver in a car that may crash to pieces is not child friendly. :cool:

© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem