Search Results
Read Post 12:27 PM on 23-Aug-2011
 Virus
Black wheels would have been better imo :)

Read Post 12:25 PM on 23-Aug-2011
 Virus
"what means getting 1 award instead of 10?" it means nothing, because even unawarded Tracks will be played online I've spent a LOT of time playing online, and i can tell you there are two big types of servers : Servers running crap maps made by i...

Read Post 12:22 PM on 23-Aug-2011
 tmjonas
Yeah, good idea. I'd just separate the spam (all the pointless forum games) from topics "with actual content". Threads like "guess the city" could go in either group, then, I find. They aren't just pointless posting.

Read Post 12:22 PM on 23-Aug-2011
 FT»Joyeux
The user above is my god, cuz I wouldn't have PS without him. (L)

Read Post 12:11 PM on 23-Aug-2011
 Ocho
Okay, Heres my new version of the blu skin. I changed the CF roof so it's just a centre stripe. I hope it looks better, new download link is in the first post if you want it :) http://dl.dropbox.com/u/17462996/Trackmania/skins/skin1.jpg

Read Post 12:09 PM on 23-Aug-2011
 Poorly Taxidermied Fox
The main problem right now is that downloading tracks and playing them yourself is a huge hassle. I'm suspecting the amount of comments and awards will increase once the game goes gold and we can start playing the tracks downloaded here in single pla...

Read Post 12:02 PM on 23-Aug-2011
 Space
the user above me is a nice TMU driver. p.s. thx to the user below (l)

Read Post 11:56 AM on 23-Aug-2011
 NitroGuy!
dubstep is usually shit to me, but then there's a great one i hear ^^ 8/10 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TcoKxYv8NCQ royksopp-you don't have a clue

Read Post 11:54 AM on 23-Aug-2011
 tmjonas
Dammit, I was going to guess Roman Abramovich. My nick = obvious.

Read Post 11:52 AM on 23-Aug-2011
 NitroGuy!
I built some kind of lazer thingy that makes me really really big. So here it is. *gives star* Tell me all the numbers of pi!

© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem