Search Results
Read Post 1:47 PM on 23-Aug-2011
 FT»Mandark
this and this will tell you everything about my nickname. He was my favourite villain from my favourite cartoon as a child :) Plus, i didn't had any idea when i created my TMX acc and I decided to use "Mandark"

Read Post 1:43 PM on 23-Aug-2011
 tstargermany
They're awards. They're not your own little blog where you pretend to give feedback to the user but instead you end up just forcing your own ideals on the trackmaker. That's the core of the post, I guess. During the years, it has become a (bad) h...

Read Post 1:39 PM on 23-Aug-2011
 .dejavu
choco (late :D)

Read Post 1:33 PM on 23-Aug-2011
 Sriver (TMS <3)
chock

Read Post 1:26 PM on 23-Aug-2011
 BLiNNeMaNS
Best of the week - Show more function currently only 10 tracks show up, which kills the downloads of other tracks with a good award ratio. Top bar - No New Messages - make clickable and go to inbox - Hello, USERNAME - make USERNAME clickable...

Read Post 1:23 PM on 23-Aug-2011
 pascow.esu
pascow -> one of my favorite bands (very unknown band) -> nickname

Read Post 1:22 PM on 23-Aug-2011
 FT»Joyeux
shock

Space
sock

Enai Siaion
I've spent a LOT of time playing online, and i can tell you there are two big types of servers : Servers running crap maps made by idontknowwho that everyone dislikes, played by players who don't even know the existence of MX. And servers in which...

Read Post 1:14 PM on 23-Aug-2011
 doben
ya, the problem were the ghosts. but still, why such a low limit? i mean a great part of the fun is to implement other replays for various reasons and if the file size jumps up due to that, so be it. why the low limit? after all it's not 2006 anymore...

© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem