Search Results
Read Post 2:03 PM on 23-Aug-2011
 Osl112
1 possible solution : For every upload to tmx, charge 50 planets. This would enforce quality much more than ANYTHING else could do. As a user, you'd be sure to load only tracks, in which authors have put so much effort that would spend their OWN...

Read Post 2:02 PM on 23-Aug-2011
 Frozen
sorry, sleep then work. New clue: Goodbye.

Read Post 2:02 PM on 23-Aug-2011
 FT»Mandark
I just cut them to make a square out of sausages GO DEFEAT CHUCK NORRIS!

Read Post 1:58 PM on 23-Aug-2011
 .dejavu
1 possible solution : For every upload to tmx, charge 50 planets. This would enforce quality much more than ANYTHING else could do. As a user, you'd be sure to load only tracks, in which authors have put so much effort that would spend their OWN...

Read Post 1:56 PM on 23-Aug-2011
 tstargermany

Read Post 1:55 PM on 23-Aug-2011
 .dejavu
This would change peoples' overall perception and attitude towards other peoples' tracks, making it easy again to appreciate and enjoy the tracks you load + review. For me, it's hard to appreciate even the few good tracks when I feel so overwhel...

Read Post 1:53 PM on 23-Aug-2011
 tstargermany
Did you import ghosts ?Yes I did.. for some reason, TM2 didn't recognise that I was importing different instances of the SAME replay (for purposes of using different "offset" values for the GPS). I might be wrong, but I think TMN/TMU DID recognise th...

Read Post 1:50 PM on 23-Aug-2011
 wormi
No way sir, google them yourself! I'd like to have a square sausage, anyone haz em?

Read Post 1:50 PM on 23-Aug-2011
 FT»Mandark

Read Post 1:49 PM on 23-Aug-2011
 wormi

© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem