Search Results
Read Post 1:50 PM on 21-Aug-2011
 Enai Siaion
I PM'd Blinnemans about this and he said threads should only contain the name of the builder and nothing else. This totally explains why half of the threads do not follow this rule.

Read Post 1:50 PM on 21-Aug-2011
 Electron
You can open and immediately play any map using the command line parameters of ManiaPlanet: ManiaPlanet.exe /useexedir /singleinst /file=My.Map.Gbx If you are familiar with *.reg files, you can register a "Open with ManiaPlanet" command in the c...

Read Post 1:46 PM on 21-Aug-2011
 Phoenyx Imperius
See the post subject.

Read Post 1:43 PM on 21-Aug-2011
 MrA
I dont have the font :S, but i found the psd of the tmx X and add it to the resources list Resources Link to some old TMX logo files Mania Planet logo files (the blue world is in here) TMX Logo (red X files) Googled font links (may be useful...

Read Post 1:43 PM on 21-Aug-2011
 wormi
Siick one deja, my wallpaper now :D

Read Post 1:42 PM on 21-Aug-2011
 Phoenyx Imperius
Surprises Osaka>>LT by striking from behind with a Battojutsu Hiryushin (Unsheathing attack in which the sword is shot out of the sheath at high speed, hilt first) as the afterimage that he attacks fades. Never judge a book by its cover. MY HILL!

Read Post 1:41 PM on 21-Aug-2011
 wormi
I guess this will be closed in a few days. 58 :P

Read Post 1:34 PM on 21-Aug-2011
 FT»Osaka
Starts a swordfight with Windows 3.1 and, due to the outdating of 3.1, wins with ease. MY HILL!

Read Post 1:28 PM on 21-Aug-2011
 .dejavu
im not a good artist, but if someone give me: - the mania world background in png -the X of tmx in png -the font of mania planet/ mania exchange i will be really happy to try some things :)

Read Post 1:28 PM on 21-Aug-2011
 Phoenyx Imperius
My track thread, formerly Sector 0x00000000: Tracks by Windows 3.1, was renamed to Tracks by Windows 3.1 by BLiNNeMaNS. I know that the site discussion section isn't a good place to put a thread like this (neither is anywhere else), but there's no PM...

© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem