Search Results
Read Post 9:49 AM on 21-Aug-2011
 X-MASTER
Great one deja, awsome just awsome!

Read Post 9:45 AM on 21-Aug-2011
 MrA
Nice (Y) Note: missing "Show More" (1 track per author) - this i dont mind to have or not have,

Read Post 9:25 AM on 21-Aug-2011
 Sriver (TMS <3)

Read Post 9:16 AM on 21-Aug-2011
 Forzyy
Not added yet. ;)

Read Post 9:12 AM on 21-Aug-2011
 Forzyy
I've added BOTW. It was done very quickly and may or not work as it should. It's not one track per author and works by one week ago from the current day (improvement may be needed if necessary). ;) - No BOTM yet. - No ATF (All Time Favourites) ye...

Read Post 9:04 AM on 21-Aug-2011
 wormi
51 Btw, if the first post of each side doesn't end with 1 we have failed. Good way to check mistakes ^^

Read Post 8:32 AM on 21-Aug-2011
 .dejavu
Another one :) http://www7.pic-upload.de/21.08.11/rxutvpfc2kdt.jpg

Read Post 7:51 AM on 21-Aug-2011
 aXu
What image formats are supported for signs? It looks like you can put URLs to .jpg files, but I seem to remember videos on signs in TM:U. Animated .gifs don't seem to work in TM2. Is it still possible to do videos on signs? In TMF, you have t...

Read Post 7:45 AM on 21-Aug-2011
 aXu
If I understood correctly, you want the first key to affect the whole block? You can do it easily (and without hacks, like the aforementioned method) by selecting the last keyframe, and Ctrl + Click the first key. That copies the first frame to the l...

Read Post 7:45 AM on 21-Aug-2011
 Cipher»LT
found a .dmp reader. xusb21.sys is there, so is the Windows Common Controller Driver. Granted, it may not be the same literal definition of 'controller' I think I've found the culprit. a "controller" according to windows (from vista onward) is...

© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem