Search Results
Read Post 12:00 AM on 21-Aug-2011
 Markus...
Epic A wunderful and easy to finish track. It's different to the most tracks uploaded yet and that makes this thing special to me. Try it, you wont regret it

Read Post 11:57 PM on 20-Aug-2011
 SkunkY
Yep, it's obviously not easy to make. There's gotta be a reason why google is the number one search engine. ;)

Read Post 11:33 PM on 20-Aug-2011
 Markus...
the user above me probably still lives in a free title made by nadeo (talking about family's isnt gentlemen like)

Read Post 11:31 PM on 20-Aug-2011
 TGYoshi
There is a bigger problem, actually: You can VALIDATE your track (set an author time) before lights/shadows are calculated. Since the calculation of shadows can cause some portions of the track to become too bright or too dark, this gives the auth...

Read Post 11:25 PM on 20-Aug-2011
 Markus...
i dont agree in all points with you. Bringing GR as example is just as would you say Panis never was existing. And the fact that the most DL maps from tracker they allready know since yrs. is that they know their mapping style and like that. I'l...

Read Post 11:22 PM on 20-Aug-2011
 Enai Siaion
The above poster probably has dead fish in his hair, drives a junk car that shoots boomerangs and his family includes a psycho clown and a robot taxi driver.

Read Post 11:17 PM on 20-Aug-2011
 Enai Siaion
Do I need to make a new .loc file or is the .loc for the original car enough?

Read Post 11:16 PM on 20-Aug-2011
 NinjAstar
Ah what fun this is... (BRB) 37

Read Post 11:15 PM on 20-Aug-2011
 Sammon
THIS That's me about 1.5 years ago ^^ I haven't changed too much since then, heh

Read Post 11:14 PM on 20-Aug-2011
 Enai Siaion
It's already too late: you already lost the game of MX to the old TMUF veterans who have much more star power and probably spent two weeks perfecting their "day one" tracks during closed beta while everyone else was drooling at videos. And because mo...

© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem