Search Results
Read Post 7:41 AM on 21-Aug-2011
 aXu
I've said it in TMNF times and I'll say it again: trackmaking is so easy the supply is way bigger than the demand, so 99.9% of the trackbuilders will languish in obscurity or cherish their one single award (by a guy who awarded the wrong browser tab...

Read Post 7:40 AM on 21-Aug-2011
 Bucky
Fizz indeed :done:

Read Post 6:47 AM on 21-Aug-2011
 Forzyy
Still working on this. Users won't be able to delete them though. ;)

Read Post 6:45 AM on 21-Aug-2011
 Forzyy
Not a bug, but simply a lack of completion on the page. MrA is busy gathering all the rules. Closed. (Y)

Read Post 6:44 AM on 21-Aug-2011
 Forzyy
Cool. Closed now.

Read Post 6:38 AM on 21-Aug-2011
 Forzyy
It shouldn't repeat, Forzyy broke the javascript the other day and since then browsers which love to cache stuff have insisted on holding on to the broken script :S Not my fault I was forced to prototype in a function so IE would work. 8-|

Read Post 6:31 AM on 21-Aug-2011
 Forzyy
Give me time. =P

Read Post 6:15 AM on 21-Aug-2011
 Bucky
found a .dmp reader. xusb21.sys is there, so is the Windows Common Controller Driver. Granted, it may not be the same literal definition of 'controller' I think I've found the culprit. Does anybody recommend any other ps3 controller drivers befor...

Read Post 5:59 AM on 21-Aug-2011
 banjee»UD
instead of the random showcase why not just ahve a random track download button where you have no idea what you are getting and you just click the button and, boom, a random track on your harddrive. =P

Read Post 5:56 AM on 21-Aug-2011
 Sammon
Maybe to prevent the "cattle" thing a "Best of the Day" list should be used instead of BOTW. Just thinking out loud. :P And yes, I miss the recently downloaded track thing. Oooh and another idea! :D Maybe a "random showcase" thing on the homepa...

© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem