Search Results
Read Post 12:56 PM on 20-Aug-2011
 FT»Joyeux
I can't see awards or comments and I can't post awards or comments... I also can't upload tracks. :S Edit: It's working now all the sudden. :O same happenned for me ... and it's still not fixed. :/ edit: ctrl + f5 FTW! :D

Read Post 12:55 PM on 20-Aug-2011
 FT»Joyeux
31th december 1996. ^^

Read Post 12:53 PM on 20-Aug-2011
 FT»Joyeux
The user above is wrong, I never heard about Just_I. ^^ (ahh, well he was succesful, some year ago. XD )

Read Post 12:40 PM on 20-Aug-2011
 Space
and still nothing... (testing pageswitchers btw) (e/ looks like they're ok^^)

Read Post 12:39 PM on 20-Aug-2011
 Taka'
I open also a thread here. First replay on my own map, I Believe In (TM²) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oBsbeNBvTes Other will come. Enjoy !

Read Post 12:37 PM on 20-Aug-2011
 Forzyy
Should be fixed. :done:

Read Post 12:36 PM on 20-Aug-2011
 Forzyy
I've shortened the word. Does it display correctly now?

Read Post 12:23 PM on 20-Aug-2011
 Phoenyx Imperius
Great game, and nice editor. About the editor: Where is the block that links flat and tilted road? Cant find it. It's the turn off of an incline. There isn't a straight banked transition for some reason, though I'm sure someone will make one as t...

Read Post 12:20 PM on 20-Aug-2011
 Phoenyx Imperius
It should already be available. If your custom car is online then along with the .zip file I guess you should add the .loc file to the package? I only 100% know how to get the cars in-game locally and P2P, and I've never really messed around with .lo...

Read Post 12:14 PM on 20-Aug-2011
 Phoenyx Imperius
I give everyone the Blue Screen Of Death, causing them to have to run along and reboot their computers while I take the hill. MY HILL!!!

© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem