Search Results
Read Post 6:41 AM on 20-Aug-2011
 Monotone Doppler
Well, here's going to be where all of my tracks are this time around. I never seemed to make one of these before, but here goes! Toast Rider http://tm.mania-exchange.com/tracks/view/509/toast-rider http://tm.mania-exchange.com/tracks/screenshot/...

Read Post 4:41 AM on 20-Aug-2011
 1Zaitsev1
screen 8-|

Read Post 4:09 AM on 20-Aug-2011
 NLpwf
I just gently ask the previous owner to go away. MY HILL !

Read Post 3:45 AM on 20-Aug-2011
 Phoenyx Imperius
Doesn't look like it. Be patient, it will take a while.

Read Post 3:37 AM on 20-Aug-2011
 Forzyy
Looks fine for me across all browsers. Take a screenshot and I'll try and adjust it. ;)

Read Post 3:37 AM on 20-Aug-2011
 Sinister
k,cool..now when you make it, it turns into example: stadium.Skin.Pack.Gbx now even if you have the .loc made for the original skin, do you have to upload say to filden now.. stadium.Skin.Pack.Gbx ... uploaded to filden stadium.Skin.Pack.Gbx...

Read Post 3:34 AM on 20-Aug-2011
 Phoenyx Imperius
It looks like something that would be useful for story tracks, as well as tracks that have extremely complex routes with a lot of re-used sections. Being able to turn any surface into a sign AND being able to change that sign when you want. YouTube a...

Read Post 3:26 AM on 20-Aug-2011
 MasterGary
had the same "problem" imo it will be OK in the final version

Read Post 3:23 AM on 20-Aug-2011
 Phoenyx Imperius
It's probably not implemented yet. If the problem persists after the official release then it may be an issue.

Read Post 2:46 AM on 20-Aug-2011
 Monotone Doppler
In TrackMania, it's possible to set a track snapshot in the editor. Will the snapshot be automatically added to the track as a screenshot when I upload it, or do I need to get it myself? (and if I do, how do I go about getting it? is it stored somewh...

© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem