Search Results
Read Post 8:39 PM on 19-Aug-2011
 aXu
I honestly hope they do decide to add the online server, if not I see they already have the normal playpal function planned. ;) Check the top of this page. I'm pretty sure they will add PlayPal :D

Read Post 8:31 PM on 19-Aug-2011
 RobertK
These are my tracks :P FS Map: BassControl« http://tm.mania-exchange.com/tracks/screenshot/normal/441

Read Post 8:26 PM on 19-Aug-2011
 amp'Danneboy
The graphicks are nice :) and i love the power slide! and the handeling of the car!

Read Post 8:25 PM on 19-Aug-2011
 amp'Danneboy
Hey! Looking good :) like the slide on canyon!

Read Post 8:21 PM on 19-Aug-2011
 RobertK
I can't see awards or comments and I can't post awards or comments... I also can't upload tracks. :S Edit: It's working now all the sudden. :O

Read Post 8:21 PM on 19-Aug-2011
 Tuta
Why do we need any guidelines for this? Just ask yourself what kind of track you think it is. If you can't decide just choose "normal". Is it really such a hard decision that you need official definitions?? :S Even if you put "Tech" on a FS track, no...

Read Post 8:12 PM on 19-Aug-2011
 Tuta
That's really great :) Lovely Venom, I like these serene and calm shots :) And Tuta, you might want to open a topic in the Track Building & Media Tracker forum about that :-) I think I solved it anyway :) Forogt to check a box

Read Post 8:11 PM on 19-Aug-2011
 Electron
GbxDump by Electron This tool indicate the contents of the file header of GameBox "Map", "Challenge", "Replay" and "Pack" files. Map builders can check all external dependencies, top ten records and count of awards at Mania Exchange. http://ww...

Read Post 7:57 PM on 19-Aug-2011
 Skeleton
Can't remember which setting it is but it's just one that you have to turn up to nice for lights to work and wont make your game run a lot slower.

Read Post 7:54 PM on 19-Aug-2011
 Skeleton
If I remember right at the top of your list of tracks in the media tracker is a little car icon. If you click on this it will allow you to place your car on the track at the start and race your track. When you finish hit Esc I think and it will ask i...

© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem