Search Results
Read Post 9:52 PM on 19-Aug-2011
 rava
it works exactly the way you described it. Thanks for having had a try on this one. Propably you could do some improvements over time, so we can save a lot of time, with automatic decoration.

Read Post 9:44 PM on 19-Aug-2011
 Markus...
had that too...once to be precise. I cleared my cache and all other crap coming along with browsers, and was back in business. maybe it was just pure luck, maybe anything other

Read Post 9:41 PM on 19-Aug-2011
 SkunkY
I don't see any awards or comments on any track page. I don't even see a button so that I could award a track. I see new awards all the time in the list on the frontpage so I'm wondering if this problem is not appearing to everybody? I only s...

Read Post 9:39 PM on 19-Aug-2011
 Nim
I have an idea for a new option in the tracksearch. A google-like-search. You can type in special keywords and the site searches these keywords in the description, in awards and in comments. Tha would make it much easier to find tracks with a speci...

Read Post 9:34 PM on 19-Aug-2011
 Nim
sounds for me like it would be the last song of an album. pretty relaxing, very long, and a slow cool melody. REminds a bit of Sway by Lostprophets. Pretty nice^^ Story of the Year - Tonight we Fall

Read Post 9:17 PM on 19-Aug-2011
 Markus...
you need no underline.... All you have atm. MX and Canyon, both is BETA, and the solo mode will come on release...wich is allready known. So NO, you've to open it via the editor

Read Post 9:13 PM on 19-Aug-2011
 ReviiLo
so there is still? no way to open tracks like in tmnf-x? .. 8-|

Read Post 9:08 PM on 19-Aug-2011
 Killos
Hello all!! Here are my tracks. They're only two now but I think new tracks will arrive!! Mini canyon : 259 Enjoy!!

Read Post 8:55 PM on 19-Aug-2011
 Markus...
just save a replay, edit it afterwards in the replay editor and export it as clip. Go back to your Trackeditor open the MT/ IngameMT and make a new block with import clip (wich you've saved before) ;)

Read Post 8:39 PM on 19-Aug-2011
 tmjonas
Love this one! Was a great end to their live show. Love the strings and the second half makes me smile everytime, so beautiful and powerful. Then again, pretty much anything Guy and his crew touch turns out great. 9/10 Alcest - Écailles De Lune Pa...

© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem